referencia : REDWC05Ver la descripcion completa
referencia : REDWC05Ver la descripcion completa
referencia : DR1571141002-62
The JIBSAW MAGTEK is a pure freestyle board with a tonic core and rockers in tip and tail that will facilitate a lot the evolution in flat and on the grinding modules. This Wide expanded version will be particularly well suited to riders donning a large shoe size (larger than 44) because it will allow them to accommodate their feet without risking that the toes or the heels are touching the snow when the board is on the angle.
This board will be perfect to send in park or pipe through its unbeatable edging and to its AmpTek Freestyle rocker. The latter combines a traditional camber, for explosive pop and stability beyond reproach, and lightweight rocker in tips to make the JIBSAW MAGTEK flexible and fun in order to re-launch any press without forcing and landing air tricks with certain tolerance.
But don't worry, not because it is a freestyle twintip holder that the grip is poor! ROSSIGNOL has endowed this board with Magne-Traction 7S that has wavy patterns 50% decreased to refine the lines and make them more fluid while maintaining unbeatable edging in pipe or, more generally, on hard snow.
This ROSSIGNOL JIBSAW MAGTEK WIDE is a 100% Twin board (flex and shape), reactive and vivid for those who want to be able to send the tricks to the right and left on the track edges, in backcountry, in park and in pipe!
- Program: Freestyle
- Shape True Twin
- Wood Core CBF2: Incredible stability at high speed and improved grip.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Advanced to Pro
- Flex: 7/10
- Tips Radius to flat
- Waist: 250mm to 263mm
- Sidecuts: Magne-Traction 7S, 7.1 to 7.5m
- Rocker camber AmpTek Freestyle: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek Freestyle and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 40% and a camber of 60%: Super pop, Super stable, rigid tips / flexible waist.
- MagneTraction 7S: The 7S version, developed in the last year, has 50% less important waving and allows a more slipped ride while maintaining total control of the square.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
- Twin Flex: Symmetric flex for more rigidity under the feet for increased pop and balance. More flexible shoe for more manoeuvrability and control.
- CBF: A strip of basalt fibre along each square for a yet more precise grip, excellent stability at high speed, generous pop and hallucinating smooth gliding. Stronger and lighter than glass fibre, more elastic than carbon, basalt provides power and stability whilst absorbing vibrations.
- Aramid reinforcements: Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
Many riders have adopted the FIFTY binding in the 10 years they have been on the market: these unshakable bindings have been surpassing all new models thanks to their comfort and responsiveness. They can be customized thanks to the Natural Cant interface improving posture to reach a high performance level easily! Its Rebound Heel Absorber padding improves its comfort and vibration absorption while its Premium MFC straps balance responsiveness out by wrapping the boots evenly with a great flex. The FIFTY are there for you to go into gigantic jumps without flinching!
- Baseplate: Delta light: It is made of first-choice aluminum and reinforced nylon to increase the board's responsiveness and sensitivity. It was carefully designed to reduce weight significantly and optimize the available cushioning zone while giving the new Contact Pad direct contact with the board to take gliding sensations to the next level. It is an eclectic, efficient base suitable for all terrains. Its fit is directly customizable.
- Interface: Natural cant: Personalize your gliding position while maintaining natural position to facilitate correct leg inclination! It is equipped with the Rebound Heel Absorber cushioning system to improve vibration dampening along the heel zone and cushioning of jumps. Thanks to the new Natural Cant pad, surfing will feel differently.
- Highback: Light frame: Good news for those who are obsessed with light weight! The Light Frame hiback range features the same advantages as a full-frame hiback, but without its weight! It is a perfect mix of torsion and responsiveness: it improves lateral movement to enable progressive responsiveness along the longitudinal axis, which means it is a very responsive hiback offering great control. This guarantees comfort, maneuverability without compromising on support, and reduced weight.
- Ankle Strap: Premium MFC: Complete comfort, responsiveness and flex in a luxurious uncompromising structure. New internal padding for excellent flex and adaptation to the boots. This strap, presented on the Fifty binding, is the high-end strap of our range.
- Toe Strap: Ultrathin: A minimal chassis to maintain the tip of the boots within the bindings safely, with a strongly reduced weight. As the front straps, it perfectly wraps the tip of the boots or lays on top of them in a more traditional way.
- Buckles: Mac 5: This aluminum pawl is probably the fastest on the market and has 5 steps with each traction. It has an ergonomic profile for firm attachment and detachment.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|