referencia : REDWC05Ver la descripcion completa
referencia : REDWC05Ver la descripcion completa
referencia : 368404
The JIBSAW MAGTEK is a pure freestyle board with a tonic core and rockers in tip and tail that will facilitate a lot the evolution in flat and on the grinding modules. This Wide expanded version will be particularly well suited to riders donning a large shoe size (larger than 44) because it will allow them to accommodate their feet without risking that the toes or the heels are touching the snow when the board is on the angle.
This board will be perfect to send in park or pipe through its unbeatable edging and to its AmpTek Freestyle rocker. The latter combines a traditional camber, for explosive pop and stability beyond reproach, and lightweight rocker in tips to make the JIBSAW MAGTEK flexible and fun in order to re-launch any press without forcing and landing air tricks with certain tolerance.
But don't worry, not because it is a freestyle twintip holder that the grip is poor! ROSSIGNOL has endowed this board with Magne-Traction 7S that has wavy patterns 50% decreased to refine the lines and make them more fluid while maintaining unbeatable edging in pipe or, more generally, on hard snow.
This ROSSIGNOL JIBSAW MAGTEK WIDE is a 100% Twin board (flex and shape), reactive and vivid for those who want to be able to send the tricks to the right and left on the track edges, in backcountry, in park and in pipe!
- Program: Freestyle
- Shape True Twin
- Wood Core CBF2: Incredible stability at high speed and improved grip.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Advanced to Pro
- Flex: 7/10
- Tips Radius to flat
- Waist: 250mm to 263mm
- Sidecuts: Magne-Traction 7S, 7.1 to 7.5m
- Rocker camber AmpTek Freestyle: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek Freestyle and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 40% and a camber of 60%: Super pop, Super stable, rigid tips / flexible waist.
- MagneTraction 7S: The 7S version, developed in the last year, has 50% less important waving and allows a more slipped ride while maintaining total control of the square.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
- Twin Flex: Symmetric flex for more rigidity under the feet for increased pop and balance. More flexible shoe for more manoeuvrability and control.
- CBF: A strip of basalt fibre along each square for a yet more precise grip, excellent stability at high speed, generous pop and hallucinating smooth gliding. Stronger and lighter than glass fibre, more elastic than carbon, basalt provides power and stability whilst absorbing vibrations.
- Aramid reinforcements: Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
2015 novelty successfully entering into the range, the BALANCE is an all mountain snowboard binding with strong freestyle influence.
With its narrowed Slasher base plate and its 4D spoiler, it offers dynamism on the transfers of support and sufficient pop for a freestyle usage, while adding a good dose of comfort. As for maintenance, it is also the best since its 3D ankle strap assures infallible holding but preserving the necessary bending in torsion to avoid any compression point.
An awesome binding for the riders of good level that want a precise binding to continue improving their technique.
Base plate - Chassis
- ADJ toe ramp : Dual layer toe pad with super easy adjustment for an incredible transfer of support towards the edge located at the end of your feet.
- Canted Footbed : The base plate is inclined 3° for more comfort and control.
- Composite 30% : Combined with steel rods, the nylon with 30M% glass fibre has sufficient rigidity to assure maximum transmission while maintaining a lot of flexibility for excellent sensations.
- EVA : Base plate cushioning: EVA foams absorbs the contacts by absorbing vibrations.
- Power Heel-Lock : Tongue behind the arch that matches the back of the boot and prevents the heel from going up.
- Slasher Baseplate
- HB Filter
- Spoiler 4D
Straps - Buckles
- Viper Aluminium buckles
- Front-foot Deluxe Lock-In strap: All the support of the Lock-in toe straps, with more comfort.
- 3D Supreme ankle strap: The new 3D Strap, soft and padded for a sensation of optimum comfort. The flex in torsion provides support without pressure points. Try it and you will love it.
- Universal disc
- Strap Micro Max adjustment: Fast and precise adjustment without tools and allowing centring the strap quickly on your boots to improve comfort and holding.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|