With the KRYPTO MAGTEK discover an All-Mountain board accessible to all styles and levels of ride.
Whether in freestyle or freeride, its AmpTek All-mountain construction lets you pop in all conditions.
It is based on the pro-model of Xavier De Le Rue, with increased tolerance for assuring the best sensations regardless of the playground that is presented to you. The Outside magazine awarded it the title of "Gear of the Year".
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape Directional Twin
- Core: TwinWood3
Hard woods and soft laminations together for a unique blend of resistance, ease and low inertia of rotation.
- Sole density: Sintered 7500
- Flex rate: 8/10
Very directional and extremely rigid flex under the rear foot for optimal control, rigid pad for greater stability at high speed, medium flexibility under the front foot for always smooth turns.
- Tips: Progressive Radius 770
- Waist: 252mm to 261mm
- Sidecuts : Magne-Traction 7M, 8.1 to 10.4m
The original version 7M has 7 deep corrugations along the edges.The Magne-Traction maximizes the pressure exerted on the edges between the legs, giving life to this "dead zone" previously inaccessible, for more control and stability in the rudest conditions.
- Rocker Camber AmpTek All-Mountain
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
Comfortable, simple and easy to use, the CLASSIC is aimed primarily at the beginner to good rider progressing well on track, in park and powdery.
Simple and robust, this attachment with classical entrance allows you to benefit from all the APO know-how at a very attractive price.
Spoiler with progressive flex with triple EVA density for comfort, precision and performance
- Ankle strap in thermoformed foam ideally matches the boots to delete any point of compression.
- Toe strap matches the shape of your boots thanks to its flexible EVA. Its structure directly transmits your efforts to the board.
- Ratchet in alum with click fast
- Injected base plate in reinforced nylon, the bi-material pads deliver comfort and softness in the ride
- 4x4 disc suitable for the majority of boards of the market since it is the industry standard.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|