With the KRYPTO MAGTEK discover an All-Mountain board accessible to all styles and levels of ride.
Whether in freestyle or freeride, its AmpTek All-mountain construction lets you pop in all conditions.
It is based on the pro-model of Xavier De Le Rue, with increased tolerance for assuring the best sensations regardless of the playground that is presented to you. The Outside magazine awarded it the title of "Gear of the Year".
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape Directional Twin
- Core: TwinWood3
Hard woods and soft laminations together for a unique blend of resistance, ease and low inertia of rotation.
- Sole density: Sintered 7500
- Flex rate: 8/10
Very directional and extremely rigid flex under the rear foot for optimal control, rigid pad for greater stability at high speed, medium flexibility under the front foot for always smooth turns.
- Tips: Progressive Radius 770
- Waist: 252mm to 261mm
- Sidecuts : Magne-Traction 7M, 8.1 to 10.4m
The original version 7M has 7 deep corrugations along the edges.The Magne-Traction maximizes the pressure exerted on the edges between the legs, giving life to this "dead zone" previously inaccessible, for more control and stability in the rudest conditions.
- Rocker Camber AmpTek All-Mountain
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
The PACT features Smoothcrank buckle for more time riding and not fitting your boots on, and an ultra-comfortable very precise Lock-In toe strap.
For everyone who wants comfort and effectiveness at a small price.
- Flex 3/10
- Optimix 30/45: For increased response and durability, we’ve created an exclusive mix with 45% fibreglass in reinforced polyamide.
- FreeFrame highback : ergonomic and lightweight for tool-free adjustment.
- 3D Premium Strap: 3D strap construction that matches the boot perfectly for improved fit.
- Composite buckles
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|