referencia : REDWC09Ver la descripcion completa
referencia : REDWC09Ver la descripcion completa
referencia : DR1571141004-45
With the KRYPTO MAGTEK, ROSSIGNOL proposes to the intermediate riders an accessible board to do everything and with which they will be quickly pleased on the different types of terrain that they will encounter.
It is affordable from the point of view of the budget, but this does not prevent it from benefiting from the best of the technology developed by ROSSIGNOL for you to get comfortable and efficient riding. As well, the KRYPTO is equipped with the Magne-Traction 7M edges providing it with the best edging in the market and therefore optimal control even in difficult conditions. In addition, the AmpTek All-Mountain construction combining traditional camber between the feet and moderate rocker in tips make a powerful and stable board with excellent flotation.
One might describe the KRYPTO MAGTEK is the "little sister" of the XV MAGTEK (pro-model Xavier De Le Rue) since these two boards have common origins with more tolerance and flexibility of the side than KRYPTO.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape Directional Twin
- TwinWood3 core: Hard woods and soft laminations together for a unique blend of resistance, ease and low inertia of rotation.
- Sole density: Sintered 7500
- Your level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Flex rate: 8/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 770
- Waist: 252mm to 261mm
- Sidecuts: Magne-Traction 7M, 8.1 to 10.4m
- Rocker camber AmpTek All-Mountain: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 60% and a camber of 40%: Better control, greater stability, more pressure on the square, softer receptions, very manoeuvrable in the powder, flexible tips/ rigid waist.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
- MagneTraction 7M: The original version 7M has 7 deep corrugations along the edges. The Magne-Traction maximizes the pressure exerted on the edges between the legs, giving life to this "dead zone" previously inaccessible, for more control and stability in the rudest conditions.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
- Very directional flex extremely rigid under the rear part of the foot for optimum control. Rigid pad for greater stability at high speed, medium flex under the front foot for smooth turns.
The SUPERSPORT snowboard binding is the connection intended for great performance, for riders looking for immediate responsiveness. These bindings were designed to last longer thanks to their flexible tip and their unprecedented resistance. They are equipped with the Natural Cant Plus interface to provide incredible shock absorption when landing and in descent. Its ultralight monoblock base is resistant and provides exceptional fit. Its polycarbonate Biomap highback ensures symmetrical flex and better responsiveness while its extra stiff magnesium buckles ensure a great lifespan.
- Baseplate: Omnichrom light: The Omnichrom has lost some weight. It has the same performance as the DRAKE Omnichrom base and an improved and lightened heelcup at bridge level. The Omnichrom light maintains the same level of responsiveness while increasing its flexibility. Its total weight was reduced by removing the unnecessary materials from bridge to base. Get rid of the unnecessary weight!
- Interface: Natural cant plus: The new comfort and performance standard. Its outer angle fills the gap between the outer part of the foot and the binding to ensure perfect sense of balance even for larger stances. It is equipped with the PU Plaxmol Heel cushioning system to dampen shocks and vibrations and optimize cushioning, making it even more comfortable. In addition, its toe ramp ensures perfect edge control.
- Highback: Biomap: A collection of asymmetric highbacks ensuring maximum energy transmission from body to board as well as correct position support. These highbacks are designed by biomechanical technology to be anatomically compatible with all sorts of calves to maintain the legs in the right position and transfer power directly to the board without wasting any energy.
- Ankle Strap: Gran Turismo: The new GT strap offers just the comfort and light weight you need. The GT strap was designed for riders who practice all day and need comfort above all things.
- Toe Strap: Ultrathin: A minimal chassis to maintain the tip of the boots within the bindings safely, with a strongly reduced weight. As the front straps, it perfectly wraps the tip of the boots or lays on top of them in a more traditional way.
- Buckles: Mg 12: It is the fastest closing system on the market. Its ergonomic shape that accelerates closing and release is particularly appreciated. It now weighs 25% less by replacing aluminum with magnesium, and is even more precise thanks to its new metal release button.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|