With the KRYPTO MAGTEK, ROSSIGNOL proposes to the intermediate riders an accessible board to do everything and with which they will be quickly pleased on the different types of terrain that they will encounter.
It is affordable from the point of view of the budget, but this does not prevent it from benefiting from the best of the technology developed by ROSSIGNOL for you to get comfortable and efficient riding. As well, the KRYPTO is equipped with the Magne-Traction 7M edges providing it with the best edging in the market and therefore optimal control even in difficult conditions. In addition, the AmpTek All-Mountain construction combining traditional camber between the feet and moderate rocker in tips make a powerful and stable board with excellent flotation.
One might describe the KRYPTO MAGTEK is the "little sister" of the XV MAGTEK (pro-model Xavier De Le Rue) since these two boards have common origins with more tolerance and flexibility of the side than KRYPTO.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape Directional Twin
- TwinWood3 core: Hard woods and soft laminations together for a unique blend of resistance, ease and low inertia of rotation.
- Sole density: Sintered 7500
- Your level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Flex rate: 8/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 770
- Waist: 252mm to 261mm
- Sidecuts: Magne-Traction 7M, 8.1 to 10.4m
- Rocker camber AmpTek All-Mountain: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 60% and a camber of 40%: Better control, greater stability, more pressure on the square, softer receptions, very manoeuvrable in the powder, flexible tips/ rigid waist.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
- MagneTraction 7M: The original version 7M has 7 deep corrugations along the edges. The Magne-Traction maximizes the pressure exerted on the edges between the legs, giving life to this "dead zone" previously inaccessible, for more control and stability in the rudest conditions.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
- Very directional flex extremely rigid under the rear part of the foot for optimum control. Rigid pad for greater stability at high speed, medium flex under the front foot for smooth turns.
The ZERO is a new versatile freestyle binding in 2015. It was specifically designed to provide the comfort of Air cushioning while maintaining the same level of support and flex.
It includes a brand new Stealth Open Air flange, has a medium flex and a new 2x4 mini disk to enhance sensations on the board.
In addition, the new Zero asymmetric spoiler creates the perfect mix of flex for freestyle and perfect support in landing.
- NITRO Dual Air Dampening: It is the most efficient and lightest cushioning system to date. Air-filled cushions absorb all shocks to spare your back, knees and ankles and enable you to ride even longer.
- Asym Zero Highback
- New: Stealth Open AIR Baseplate
- Slim Cut Ankle Straps: Our Slim cut Ankle Strap is distinguished by its narrower profile. This provides better flexibility while increasing freedom of movement. It includes a special foam that memorizes its original shape.
- Stainless Steel Cable Connectors: Stainless steel cables inside ratchets and strap connectors: no more breaking, no more stopping!
- Easy Entry Buckle Tech And Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- 2X4 Mini Disc With Angle Lock Feature: Evolution at its peak! A reduced footprint meaning less impact on the board's flex: Nitro mini disks revolutionize the functioning of disks. The new feature lets you choose your angle before assembling the bindings to fasten them: do it once and never lose it again!
- New! The mini disc is now compatible with the channel system.
- Forged Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles: A resistant and light aluminum buckle and a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work perfectly and last longer and longer. Everything stays in place!