With the KRYPTO MAGTEK, ROSSIGNOL proposes to the intermediate riders an accessible board to do everything and with which they will be quickly pleased on the different types of terrain that they will encounter.
It is affordable from the point of view of the budget, but this does not prevent it from benefiting from the best of the technology developed by ROSSIGNOL for you to get comfortable and efficient riding. As well, the KRYPTO is equipped with the Magne-Traction 7M edges providing it with the best edging in the market and therefore optimal control even in difficult conditions. In addition, the AmpTek All-Mountain construction combining traditional camber between the feet and moderate rocker in tips make a powerful and stable board with excellent flotation.
One might describe the KRYPTO MAGTEK is the "little sister" of the XV MAGTEK (pro-model Xavier De Le Rue) since these two boards have common origins with more tolerance and flexibility of the side than KRYPTO.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape Directional Twin
- TwinWood3 core: Hard woods and soft laminations together for a unique blend of resistance, ease and low inertia of rotation.
- Sole density: Sintered 7500
- Your level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Flex rate: 8/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 770
- Waist: 252mm to 261mm
- Sidecuts: Magne-Traction 7M, 8.1 to 10.4m
- Rocker camber AmpTek All-Mountain: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 60% and a camber of 40%: Better control, greater stability, more pressure on the square, softer receptions, very manoeuvrable in the powder, flexible tips/ rigid waist.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
- MagneTraction 7M: The original version 7M has 7 deep corrugations along the edges. The Magne-Traction maximizes the pressure exerted on the edges between the legs, giving life to this "dead zone" previously inaccessible, for more control and stability in the rudest conditions.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
- Very directional flex extremely rigid under the rear part of the foot for optimum control. Rigid pad for greater stability at high speed, medium flex under the front foot for smooth turns.
With a flex designed for riding in park and street sessions, the zero is your weapon. It is equipped with the FTI Air chassis that incorporates our mini-disc 2*4 to provide maximum of feeling with its board. This binding is robust, lightweight and manufactured to reduce any lands in ashes.
- New 2X4 Mini Disc With Angle Lock Feature: We have completely redesigned our mini disc with some extra features. Weight has been reduced by using a reinforced composite fibre. The elongated holes allow mounting and micro-adjusting the bindings on a 2*4 insert system. The diameter of the disk is reduced in order to allocate the maximum surface to the Airbags. Therefore, more space for cushion, without sacrificing the potential for adjustment.
- FlexBeam Highback: Our asymmetric spoilers are designed to offer the maximum of reactivity between the rider and the board. The asymmetry allows better adaptation to stances (55cm and more) commonly found among riders nowadays. To maximum responsiveness and to centre the pressure in the middle of the boot, the support axis of the front spoiler has been shifted 5 degrees towards the inside.
- Speedwheel Aluminium Buckles: Ultra lightweight aluminium buckle with a lock barrel in injected plastic for more speed, no effort to enter the rack and unmatched reliability.
- FTI Air Chassis: Fully opening the chassis at the level of the heel, we have been able to insert a large-sized Airbag. Not just a pad in micro-gel or a rubber cushion but a real Airbag capable of absorbing the receptions in frozen park and the big drops in street by absorbing the impacts instead of your back
- NITRO Air Dampening: Our Airbag technology is now available on a wider choice of models. The lightest shock absorption technology in the market eliminates painful receptions and protects your heel. This remarkable riding difference in terms of comfort in no way alters the response and control.
- Premium Slim Cut Ankle Straps: Our Slim Cut Ankle Strap s identified by its smaller profile. This provides both better flexibility and greater freedom of movement. It incorporates a special foam that memorizes its original shape. It is covered with leather reinforcements above and on the sides which makes it ultra resistant to all type of abrasion.
- Revert Window Toe Straps: The Revert strap is designed for perfectly following the external contours of the front of each walking boot. It offers two possibilities: it is placed either on the end of the boot, which has the effect of pushing the foot rearward and downwardly, or on top for a more conventional manner. It can be changed in few seconds and without tools, of course.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|