Enhance your style and state-of-mind with the smooth, relaxed feel of this effortless all-mountain board.
Grown from the same seed as the XV, the KRYPTO MAGTEK features a directional flex that’s never too harsh, and a MagTek blend of float and edge grip for every day charging, in any conditions.
- Rossignol's three award-winning rocker/camber blends are each tailored to a specific riding style. AmpTek ALL-MOUNTAIN features softer tips and a stiffer waist with 40% camber between the feet for powerful edge grip and stability, and 60% rocker at the tip and tail for more float and forgiveness for effortless freeride versatility.
- Snowboarding’s premium edge hold technology. Magne-Traction maximizes edge grip between your feet, bringing that once unreachable “dead area” back to life for increased stability and board control. Rossignol delivers this continuous edge grip in multiple versions to satisfy every riding style. The original MAGNE-TRACTION 7M features seven deep bumps distributed along the edges for maximum edge hold from tip to tail.
- Has greater elongation before break than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it our #1 choice for customized flex and torsional resistance. Glass fiber also stabilizes the mechanical properties of our wood cores over time.
- Hard and soft woods laminated together for a unique blend of durability, smoothness and lower swing weight.
- A very directional flex, extremely stiff under the back foot for maximum control, medium stiff under the front foot for smooth turn initiaton, and with a stiff waist for stability at speed.
|Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|