referencia : REEWC07
referencia : RGE0010
Enhance your style and state-of-mind with the smooth, relaxed feel of this effortless all-mountain board.
Grown from the same seed as the XV, the KRYPTO MAGTEK features a directional flex that’s never too harsh, and a MagTek blend of float and edge grip for every day charging, in any conditions.
- Rossignol's three award-winning rocker/camber blends are each tailored to a specific riding style. AmpTek ALL-MOUNTAIN features softer tips and a stiffer waist with 40% camber between the feet for powerful edge grip and stability, and 60% rocker at the tip and tail for more float and forgiveness for effortless freeride versatility.
- Snowboarding’s premium edge hold technology. Magne-Traction maximizes edge grip between your feet, bringing that once unreachable “dead area” back to life for increased stability and board control. Rossignol delivers this continuous edge grip in multiple versions to satisfy every riding style. The original MAGNE-TRACTION 7M features seven deep bumps distributed along the edges for maximum edge hold from tip to tail.
- Has greater elongation before break than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it our #1 choice for customized flex and torsional resistance. Glass fiber also stabilizes the mechanical properties of our wood cores over time.
- Hard and soft woods laminated together for a unique blend of durability, smoothness and lower swing weight.
- A very directional flex, extremely stiff under the back foot for maximum control, medium stiff under the front foot for smooth turn initiaton, and with a stiff waist for stability at speed.
|Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|
The BATTLE is an entry-level all-mountain binding that takes the struggle out of snowboard progression.
MainFrame highbacks, Draft toe and heel straps, and CPU baseplates with Puffy Pad footbeds provide strong power transmission, comfort and response whether playing in the park or ripping all-mountain.
Step into the Battle and get ready to throw down.
- The MainFrame highback utilizes a rigid center frame for massive heelside power with specifically engineered flex zones for incredible mobility side to side.
- Two zones of compression thermoformed EVA padding for comfort and vibration absorption.
- Diecast aluminum construction for durability combined with Fit-In systempat.pending and freewheel ratchets for quick entry and easy exit.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|