referencia : RECWC10
referencia : 4APFBALU2
With the KRYPTO MAGTEK discover an All-Mountain board accessible to all styles and levels of ride.
Whether in freestyle or freeride, its AmpTek All-mountain construction lets you pop in all conditions.
It is based on the pro-model of Xavier De Le Rue, with increased tolerance for assuring the best sensations regardless of the playground that is presented to you. The Outside magazine awarded it the title of "Gear of the Year".
Remastered in "wide", this model is perfect for larger sizes which looking for versatility.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape Directional Twin
- Core: TwinWood3
Hard woods and soft laminations together for a unique blend of resistance, ease and low inertia of rotation.
- Sole density: Sintered 7500
- Flex rate: 8/10
Very directional and extremely rigid flex under the rear foot for optimal control, rigid pad for greater stability at high speed, medium flexibility under the front foot for always smooth turns.
- Tips: Progressive Radius 770
- Waist: 252mm to 261mm
- Sidecuts : Magne-Traction 7M, 8.1 to 10.4m
The original version 7M has 7 deep corrugations along the edges.The Magne-Traction maximizes the pressure exerted on the edges between the legs, giving life to this "dead zone" previously inaccessible, for more control and stability in the rudest conditions.
- Rocker Camber AmpTek All-Mountain
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The DUAL 2.0 is an improved version of the 1.0, it is a high performance snowboard binding. It has all the benefits of an Apo binding, namely its Dual Entry system offering a rear entry system and traditional strap in, and other features that make the difference.
With an adjustable baseplate for custom length, X-force high back and base plates for improved torsional flex and a canting foot bed to decrease the pressure on your legs.
This binding will be perfect for demanding riders who are looking for the ideal mix of comfort and precision.
- Responsive 7
- Highback 6
- Auto-lock Spoiler : Lock and unlock the high back for rear entry in one movement.
- Rocker Baseplate rocker base: When the board flexes there is less impact between the board and binding, giving a smoother ride and improved durability.
- 3d fibreglass baseplate: The perfect blend between efficiency, comfort and response.
- Infinite lifetime warranty: We are so confident in our baseplate quality that we offer a lifetime warranty.
- Canting footbed : Offers ergonomic positioning to protect your joints.
- Comfort footplate : The binding baseplate is as soft and comfortable as your slippers.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|