referencia : RECWC10
referencia : 353227
With the KRYPTO MAGTEK discover an All-Mountain board accessible to all styles and levels of ride.
Whether in freestyle or freeride, its AmpTek All-mountain construction lets you pop in all conditions.
It is based on the pro-model of Xavier De Le Rue, with increased tolerance for assuring the best sensations regardless of the playground that is presented to you. The Outside magazine awarded it the title of "Gear of the Year".
Remastered in "wide", this model is perfect for larger sizes which looking for versatility.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape Directional Twin
- Core: TwinWood3
Hard woods and soft laminations together for a unique blend of resistance, ease and low inertia of rotation.
- Sole density: Sintered 7500
- Flex rate: 8/10
Very directional and extremely rigid flex under the rear foot for optimal control, rigid pad for greater stability at high speed, medium flexibility under the front foot for always smooth turns.
- Tips: Progressive Radius 770
- Waist: 252mm to 261mm
- Sidecuts : Magne-Traction 7M, 8.1 to 10.4m
The original version 7M has 7 deep corrugations along the edges.The Magne-Traction maximizes the pressure exerted on the edges between the legs, giving life to this "dead zone" previously inaccessible, for more control and stability in the rudest conditions.
- Rocker Camber AmpTek All-Mountain
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
Validated and adopted by Jed Anderson and Chris Grenier for their jib sessions. Simple and indestructible, the BOSS is made to attack rails and the park like a pro.
- Flex 4/10
- Drumframe highback : Our most flexible freestyle highback in the line for maximum lateral tweaking, and ultimate comfort.
- Full pad: Fullpad cushioning system maximizes comfort while minimizing points of fatigue.
- Full EVA: A full sole EVA shock absorption system for added comfort.
- Aluminium buckle
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|