referencia : REDWC10
referencia : DR1571141003-10
With the KRYPTO MAGTEK, ROSSIGNOL proposes to the intermediate riders an accessible board to do everything and with which they will be quickly pleased on the different types of terrain that they will encounter. This Wide expanded version will be particularly well suited to riders donning a large shoe size (larger than 44) because it will allow them to accommodate their feet without risking that the toes or the heels are touching the snow when the board is on the angle.
It is affordable from the point of view of the budget, but this does not prevent it from benefiting from the best of the technology developed by ROSSIGNOL for you to get comfortable and efficient riding. As well, the KRYPTO is equipped with the Magne-Traction 7M edges providing it with the best edging in the market and therefore optimal control even in difficult conditions. In addition, the AmpTek All-Mountain construction combining traditional camber between the feet and moderate rocker in tips make a powerful and stable board with excellent flotation.
One might describe the KRYPTO MAGTEK is the "little sister" of the XV MAGTEK (pro-model Xavier De Le Rue) since these two boards have common origins with more tolerance and flexibility of the side than KRYPTO.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape Directional Twin
- TwinWood3 core: Hard woods and soft laminations together for a unique blend of resistance, ease and low inertia of rotation.
- Sole density: Sintered 7500
- Your level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Flex rate: 8/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 770
- Waist: 252mm to 261mm
- Sidecuts: Magne-Traction 7M, 8.1 to 10.4m
- Rocker camber AmpTek All-Mountain: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 60% and a camber of 40%: Better control, greater stability, more pressure on the square, softer receptions, very manoeuvrable in the powder, flexible tips/ rigid waist.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
- MagneTraction 7M: The original version 7M has 7 deep corrugations along the edges. The Magne-Traction maximizes the pressure exerted on the edges between the legs, giving life to this "dead zone" previously inaccessible, for more control and stability in the rudest conditions.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
- Very directional flex extremely rigid under the rear part of the foot for optimum control. Rigid pad for greater stability at high speed, medium flex under the front foot for smooth turns.
This killer will sweep anything on its way. It is 100% freestyle-oriented! The RELOAD snowboard binding is a perfect combination of shape and function. Its Light Frame highback, its Delta Light baseplate and its MG12 extra quick buckles are still achieving an unbelievable level of performance. Its Hyperflex ankle straps were designed ergonomically to support the foot effectively, providing sensitivity to riders who like to lift their feet from time to time. It improves your riding thanks to its Natural Cant interface providing comfort, control and energy transmission.
- Baseplate: Delta light: It is made of first-choice aluminum and reinforced nylon to increase the board's responsiveness and sensitivity. It was carefully designed to reduce weight significantly and optimize the available cushioning zone while giving the new Contact Pad direct contact with the board to take gliding sensations to the next level. It is an eclectic, efficient base suitable for all terrains. Its fit is directly customizable.
- Interface: Natural cant: Personalize your gliding position while maintaining natural position to facilitate correct leg inclination! It is equipped with the Rebound Heel Absorber cushioning system to improve vibration dampening along the heel zone and cushioning of jumps. Thanks to the new Natural Cant pad, surfing will feel differently.
- Highback: Light frame: Good news for those who are obsessed with light weight! The Light Frame hiback range features the same advantages as a full-frame hiback, but without its weight! It is a perfect mix of torsion and responsiveness: it improves lateral movement to enable progressive responsiveness along the longitudinal axis, which means it is a very responsive hiback offering great control. This guarantees comfort, maneuverability without compromising on support, and reduced weight.
- Ankle Strap: Hyperlight: New, thinner and more refined construction for the DRAKE range's ankle strap. It was designed with the best skins and multi-layer foam for a perfectly ergonomic support and maximum comfort.
- Toe Strap: Hyperflex: This revolutionary tip strap offers perfect positioning at the front of the boots. Its two flexible wings automatically wrap around any type of boot tip. It supports you perfectly and ensures that the boots will stay in the bindings. They go back to their initial position to close around the tip consistently.
- Buckles: Mg 12: It is the fastest closing system on the market. Its ergonomic shape that accelerates closing and release is particularly appreciated. It now weighs 25% less by replacing aluminum with magnesium, and is even more precise thanks to its new metal release button.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.