Already known within the freestyle All-mountain boards, the ONE MAGTEK remains faithful to its reputation of being an ultra-versatile board.
Whether in park, in powdery or on track, its technical characteristics will allow you to evolve with mastery in all conditions.
Its Amptek All-Mountain construction combines a traditional camber in the centre of the board with a slight rocker at the level of the tips. This special feature gives it great stability, even at high speed (ideal for the kickers), as well as significant buoyancy in conditions of heavy powdery snow.
Its powerful pop resulting from its stratified CBF² construction and its directional flex, as well as the quality of its Magne- Traction 7M squares allow you to pop in all conditions with maximum control.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape Directional Twin
- Core: Wood CBF1 w/Aramid
Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Flex rate: 7/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 420
- Waist: 250mm to 264mm
- Sidecuts : Magne-Traction 7M, 7.5 to 8.5m
- Rocker Camber AmpTek All-Mountain
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
Faithful to its system with double entry, the TEAM bindings by Apo is a concentrate of versatility and practicality having been widely proven. Its unique concept is simple: according to the ground (flat, incline, powdery snow etc.), it is possible to fit either by the back thanks to the patented system of self-tightening cable and strap, either by the front as a traditional binding. Comfortable, precise, quick and easy to use, the Team is intended to all uses and all levels.
- Team highback: Spoiler with progressive flex with triple EVA density for comfort, reliability and performance
- Espresso Lever: The ergonomic shape of our dual material lever (alu+TPR) facilitates the grip. The stainless steel cable (7x19) is indestructible.
- Rodeo Heelcup: The two cornerstones of our bindings are alloy ultra lightweight and reinforced. They provide an excellent reactivity and rugged durability.
- Flex ankle strap: The new construction of this strap has been studied for more comfort. Its thermoformed foam ideally matches the boots to delete any point of compression.
- Ergonomic Toe strap: This strap matches the shape of your boots thanks to its flexible EVA. Its structure directly transmits your efforts to the board.
- Power ratchet : This loop quick click in aluminium has been reinforced to ensure proper operation in all conditions.
- Responsive base - Lifetime Base Plate warranty: Our base plates are guaranteed for life. They are injected in the reinforced fiberglass nylon, which procure their nervousness and accuracy. The bi-material pads deliver comfort and softness in the ride.
- 4X4 disc (3-screw disc sold separately) : This 4x4 disc is suitable for the majority of boards of the market since it is the industry standard.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|