referencia : RECNE01
referencia : FI13MFIVE-TOXIC
Already known within the freestyle All-mountain boards, the ONE MAGTEK remains faithful to its reputation of being an ultra-versatile board.
Whether in park, in powdery or on track, its technical characteristics will allow you to evolve with mastery in all conditions.
Its Amptek All-Mountain construction combines a traditional camber in the centre of the board with a slight rocker at the level of the tips. This special feature gives it great stability, even at high speed (ideal for the kickers), as well as significant buoyancy in conditions of heavy powdery snow.
Its powerful pop resulting from its stratified CBF² construction and its directional flex, as well as the quality of its Magne- Traction 7M squares allow you to pop in all conditions with maximum control.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape Directional Twin
- Core: Wood CBF1 w/Aramid
Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Flex rate: 7/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 420
- Waist: 250mm to 264mm
- Sidecuts : Magne-Traction 7M, 7.5 to 8.5m
- Rocker Camber AmpTek All-Mountain
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The Five is the versatile all mountain binding, ready for anyone who wants to step up a level. This model has improved padding on the I-Fusion strap and the EVA KushControl padding for the highbacks for extra comfort. New LSR buckles have also been added for ease of adjustment and choice between fast rear entry or side entry.
- The moulded H-series rockered baseplate for balance and ease of entry/exit, and adjustable toe ramp for perfect fit.
- Ventilated UniBack highbacks with KushControl padding to keep the pressure on your board and not on your legs.
- PowerStrap I-Fusion, with improved padding and LSR buckles to give you the choice of quick and easy rear entry, or conventional side entry.
- Tool free adjustment of highback tilt.
- Disk mounting 4x4 and 3HP
- Medium rigidity for grippy and responsive all-terrain riding, enough flex for freestyle.
- Type: All mountain
- Stiffness: 2/5
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|