Already known within the freestyle All-mountain boards, the ONE MAGTEK remains faithful to its reputation of being an ultra-versatile board.
Whether in park, in powdery or on track, its technical characteristics will allow you to evolve with mastery in all conditions.
Its Amptek All-Mountain construction combines a traditional camber in the centre of the board with a slight rocker at the level of the tips. This special feature gives it great stability, even at high speed (ideal for the kickers), as well as significant buoyancy in conditions of heavy powdery snow.
Its powerful pop resulting from its stratified CBF² construction and its directional flex, as well as the quality of its Magne- Traction 7M squares allow you to pop in all conditions with maximum control.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape Directional Twin
- Core: Wood CBF1 w/Aramid
Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Flex rate: 7/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 420
- Waist: 250mm to 264mm
- Sidecuts : Magne-Traction 7M, 7.5 to 8.5m
- Rocker Camber AmpTek All-Mountain
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The PACT features Smoothcrank buckle for more time riding and not fitting your boots on, and an ultra-comfortable very precise Lock-In toe strap.
For everyone who wants comfort and effectiveness at a small price.
- Flex 3/10
- Optimix 30/45: For increased response and durability, we’ve created an exclusive mix with 45% fibreglass in reinforced polyamide.
- FreeFrame highback : ergonomic and lightweight for tool-free adjustment.
- 3D Premium Strap: 3D strap construction that matches the boot perfectly for improved fit.
- Composite buckles
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|