With the ONE MAGTEK, ROSSIGNOL proposes to the freestyle-oriented all-mountain rides a board with directional flex for explosive pop and incomparable snow touch.
This board is ultra-versatile mainly because of its AmpTek All-mountain construction combining a traditional camber between the feet and a moderate rocker in tips creating a powerful, particularly stable board at high speed and with unequalled flotation. The Magne-Traction 7M technology offers more control and precision than all the classical edges that you have already tested before in all conditions of snow.
With the ONE MAGTEK, you have finally found a board at ease on the groomed tracks and in the backcountry powdery snow or on the kickers of the park.
NOTE: The colour of the soles is random.
- Program: All Mountain
- Shape Directional Twin
- CBF1 wood core w/Aramid: More comfort and energy on the feet with even more fluid edge-to-edge passages.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Intermediate to Pro
- Flex: 7/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 420
- Waist: 250mm to 264mm
- Sidecut: Magne-Traction 7M, 7.5 to 8.5m
- Rocker camber AmpTek All-Mountain: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 60% and a camber of 40%: Better control, greater stability, more pressure on the square, softer receptions, very manoeuvrable in the powder, flexible tips/ rigid waist.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
- Aramid reinforcements: Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
- CBF basalt reinforcements: Stronger and lighter than glass fibre, more elastic than carbon, basalt provides power and stability whilst absorbing vibrations. A simple band of basalt fibre goes through the centre of the board, linking the front foot with the back foot and providing perfect flex control.
- Directional All-Mountain: Rigid directional flex under the rear foot for better control. More rigid waist for greater stability at high speed. More flexible under the front foot to facilitate the turns.
- Magne-Traction: The original version 7M has 7 deep corrugations along the edges. The Magne-Traction maximizes the pressure exerted on the edges between the legs, giving life to this "dead zone" previously inaccessible, for more control and stability in the rudest conditions.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
Riding as Xavier De Le Rue is not impossible. The material on which he rides is an important part of the equation. And the bindings are, in this regard, so essential that the land frequented by Xavier leaves no room to the approximate.
Because it is not necessarily appropriate to change what is working well, the version 2012 of the Experience is supplied, as the past year, with a stiffened chassis with 33% glass fibre, but is equipped with the new footbed MagneBed S3R tilted 3° pin with shock absorbers in gel, toe ramp raised and covered with EVA foam bi-density 40/60 Shores, the new 3D enveloping spoiler AsymWrap mounted with a pad Heel Grip, of 2 new foams of straps located for comfort and energy transfer and a new buckle.
A set of details that make this new Experience a binding more comfortable and more accurate.
- GripLight buckles:
- Baseplate HCX-33
- Hi-back 3D AsymWrap with Heel Grip
- Straps 40 oz
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|