referencia : RECNE02
referencia : 4APFBALU2
Already known within the freestyle All-mountain boards, the ONE MAGTEK WIDE remains faithful to its reputation of being an ultra-versatile board.
Whether in park, in powdery or on track, its technical characteristics will allow you to evolve with mastery in all conditions.
Its Amptek All-Mountain construction combines a traditional camber in the centre of the board with a slight rocker at the level of the tips. This special feature gives it great stability, even at high speed (ideal for the kickers), as well as significant buoyancy in conditions of heavy powdery snow.
Its powerful pop resulting from its stratified CBF² construction and its directional flex, as well as the quality of its Magne- Traction 7M squares allow you to pop in all conditions with maximum control.
The WIDE version is suitable for large sizes.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape Directional Twin
- Core: Wood CBF1 w/Aramid
Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Flex rate: 7/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 420
- Waist: 250mm to 264mm
- Sidecuts : Magne-Traction 7M, 7.5 to 8.5m
- Rocker Camber AmpTek All-Mountain
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The DUAL 2.0 is an improved version of the 1.0, it is a high performance snowboard binding. It has all the benefits of an Apo binding, namely its Dual Entry system offering a rear entry system and traditional strap in, and other features that make the difference.
With an adjustable baseplate for custom length, X-force high back and base plates for improved torsional flex and a canting foot bed to decrease the pressure on your legs.
This binding will be perfect for demanding riders who are looking for the ideal mix of comfort and precision.
- Responsive 7
- Highback 6
- Auto-lock Spoiler : Lock and unlock the high back for rear entry in one movement.
- Rocker Baseplate rocker base: When the board flexes there is less impact between the board and binding, giving a smoother ride and improved durability.
- 3d fibreglass baseplate: The perfect blend between efficiency, comfort and response.
- Infinite lifetime warranty: We are so confident in our baseplate quality that we offer a lifetime warranty.
- Canting footbed : Offers ergonomic positioning to protect your joints.
- Comfort footplate : The binding baseplate is as soft and comfortable as your slippers.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|