referencia : RECNE02
referencia : RG20003
Already known within the freestyle All-mountain boards, the ONE MAGTEK WIDE remains faithful to its reputation of being an ultra-versatile board.
Whether in park, in powdery or on track, its technical characteristics will allow you to evolve with mastery in all conditions.
Its Amptek All-Mountain construction combines a traditional camber in the centre of the board with a slight rocker at the level of the tips. This special feature gives it great stability, even at high speed (ideal for the kickers), as well as significant buoyancy in conditions of heavy powdery snow.
Its powerful pop resulting from its stratified CBF² construction and its directional flex, as well as the quality of its Magne- Traction 7M squares allow you to pop in all conditions with maximum control.
The WIDE version is suitable for large sizes.
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape Directional Twin
- Core: Wood CBF1 w/Aramid
Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Flex rate: 7/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 420
- Waist: 250mm to 264mm
- Sidecuts : Magne-Traction 7M, 7.5 to 8.5m
- Rocker Camber AmpTek All-Mountain
The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
Inescapable model, the CUDA V1 is a very powerful binding that combines a max of comfort and precision. To amplify its qualities, it benefited in 2013 from a full makeover with the objectives of: minimizing the weight, maximizing the power, the maintenance and the reaction time. Successful challenge! The Cuda 2013 now has a stiffened flange with 33% glass fibre, a hollow arch in aluminium T6, a perforated asymmetric spoiler with the new Heel Grip, two new more wraparound and dynamic foams of straps, with new faster and more manoeuvrable loops, a new bed-of-foot MagneBed S3R tilted 3° with shock absorbers in gel as well as a raised toe ramp entirely covered with EVA foam bi-density 40/50 or 40/55 Shores for ensured maximum comfort and a light weight.
A good value for riders who demand the best in terms of maintenance, comfort and responsiveness to ride with pleasure all playgrounds offered by the mountain.
- Buckles - materials: GripLight
- Flange: HCX-33
- Spoiler : Contour Light with Heel Grip
A piece of rubber is embedded at the bottom of the EVA pad of the spoiler to prevent the heel of your boot from gliding, thus ensuring a perfect fit and an immediate reaction to each of your movements.
- Straps : 40oz
- Tilted gas pedal: The closest your boot is to the gas pedal, the more you gain in precision. We have tilted the gas pedals on some of our bindings, thereby increasing the surface area in contact with the haystack on the zone of toes and opening the way to a whole new sensation of contact with the board.
- Tilted foot bed 3°: A light tilt of 3° toward the front retains the natural alignment of the feet and legs, relieving the tension of a larger distance between the feet and increasing the pressure at the nose and tail for higher ollies and longer butters.
- Gel cushions: Bindings is never too padded. We have therefore replaced the EVA pads for gel pads under each of three areas of the foot support to maximize shock absorption, eliminate vibration and minimize fatigue.
- EVA indicators of hardness: all our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
- EHT Extruded Heelcup Tech (arch) : 50% more reactive, 20«» lighter. Micro-adjustments ensure your freedom of movement as well as an infinite number of options of size and centring.
- Asymlight buckles: An asymmetric construction in moulded aluminium guarantees both resistance and lightness, while the pawls facilitate donning and doffing.
|Peso (g)||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|