referencia : REDWP02
referencia : 1231003.1.4
With the ONE MAGTEK, ROSSIGNOL proposes to the freestyle-oriented all-mountain rides a board with directional flex for explosive pop and incomparable snow touch. This Wide expanded version will be particularly well suited to riders donning a large shoe size (larger than 44) because it will allow them to accommodate their feet without risking that the toes or the heels are touching the snow when the board is on the angle.
This board is ultra-versatile mainly because of its AmpTek All-mountain construction combining a traditional camber between the feet and a moderate rocker in tips creating a powerful, particularly stable board at high speed and with unequalled flotation. The Magne-Traction 7M technology offers more control and precision than all the classical edges that you have already tested before in all conditions of snow.
With the ONE MAGTEK, you have finally found a board at ease on the groomed tracks and in the backcountry powdery snow or on the kickers of the park.
NOTE: The colour of the soles is random.
- Program: All Mountain
- Shape Directional Twin
- CBF1 wood core w/Aramid: More comfort and energy on the feet with even more fluid edge-to-edge passages.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Intermediate to Pro
- Flex: 7/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 420
- Waist: 250mm to 264mm
- Sidecut: Magne-Traction 7M, 7.5 to 8.5m
- Rocker camber AmpTek All-Mountain: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 60% and a camber of 40%: Better control, greater stability, more pressure on the square, softer receptions, very manoeuvrable in the powder, flexible tips/ rigid waist.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
- Aramid reinforcements: Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
- CBF basalt reinforcements: Stronger and lighter than glass fibre, more elastic than carbon, basalt provides power and stability whilst absorbing vibrations. A simple band of basalt fibre goes through the centre of the board, linking the front foot with the back foot and providing perfect flex control.
- Directional All-Mountain: Rigid directional flex under the rear foot for better control. More rigid waist for greater stability at high speed. More flexible under the front foot to facilitate the turns.
- Magne-Traction: The original version 7M has 7 deep corrugations along the edges. The Magne-Traction maximizes the pressure exerted on the edges between the legs, giving life to this "dead zone" previously inaccessible, for more control and stability in the rudest conditions.
- MagTek: The most powerful edge meets the most powerful camber. Only Rossignol Snowboards give you the best of both worlds: award-winning Magne-Traction edges combined with an AmpTek premium rocker. This is the ultimate in design of snowboards. A better holding, more control and more performance regardless of the level, the ground or the snow conditions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The RODEO has been dreamt up by Ride to focus on freestyle flexibility and mobility, and fun on the rails. Reveal your true power thanks to the WedgieTM 2.5 footbed and Stealth highback with excellent flex. This binding has a lightweight and hight performance aluminium Infinity chassis, AstroGlyde ratchets and the new improved Freestyle Core strap. Ideal for freestylers who are always looking for fun with style!
- Aluminum Infinity Chassis Aluminium chassis, the best balance of strength, lightness and material response for unmatched performance.
- Stealth Highback : mobility and flexibility to excel in freestyle and have fun on the rails.
- WedgieTM 2.5 footbed: Ultra-light 2.5° canted footbed to align ankle and knees in the most natural position for maximum drive.
- EVA Basepad
- Freestyle Core ankle strap
- Thin Grip 3D Strap : A moulded rubber toe strap. In a web pattern for a better fit and better grip.
- Flipside Mount Strap - Provides ease of entry getting into your bindings as it flips open to hold the ankle strap out of the way.
- Astroglyde LT Ratchets : Innovative minimalist buckle design that is engineered for superior adjustment and ease of use.
- Forged Aluminium Micro-Disc
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|