referencia : REEWP04
referencia : 560014-0002
The reinvented ONE MAGTEK features Rossignol's industry-first Lite Frame technology for full-length shock absorption and playful board control for the ultimate ride.
Combined with RadCut, AmpTek, and Magne-Traction technology, the all-new, redesigned One is still the one to have when you can only have one.
- Stronger and lighter than fiberglass and with more elasticity than carbon, basalt fibers enhance power and stability while removing vibrations.
- Rossignol's three award-winning rocker/camber blends are each tailored to a specific riding style. AmpTek ALL-MOUNTAIN features softer tips and a stiffer waist with 40% camber between the feet for powerful edge grip and stability, and 60% rocker at the tip and tail for more float and forgiveness for effortless freeride versatility.
- Snowboarding’s premium edge hold technology. Magne-Traction maximizes edge grip between your feet, bringing that once unreachable “dead area” back to life for increased stability and board control. Rossignol delivers this continuous edge grip in multiple versions to satisfy every riding style. MAGNE-TRACTION 5S features five 50% smaller bumps, removing the two bumps directly on the outside of the feet, creating a more forgiving and catch-free ride with perfect edge hold where it’s needed most.
- A traditional sidecut between the inserts fuses with multiple reverse sidecuts toward the tip and tail, providing real time sidecut adjustment to the ride, ie. longer when faster, shorter when slower, and delivering the perfect cut at all times. RADCUT is offered in multiple versions, each tailored for individual riding styles. More aggressive sidecut blends deliver quicker, livelier turns while smoother sidecuts offer a more fluid, relaxed ride.
- Commonly used in ballistical rated body armor fabric, Aramid dampens vibrations and softens rough landings.
- Has greater elongation before break than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it our #1 choice for customized flex and torsional resistance. Glass fiber also stabilizes the mechanical properties of our wood cores over time.
- A single type of wood laminated with Basalt and Kevlar fibers through the center for added comfort and punch between the feet, and smooth edge-to-edge transitions.
- A directional flex, stiff under the back foot for control, softer under the front foot for easier turn initiation, and stiffer through the waist for stability at high speed.
- Introducing our new, breakthrough Lite Frame core technology. Featured on the new One MagTek and Diva MagTek, Lite Frame utilizes a urethane strip around the entire core of the board, delivering full-length shock absorption, enhanced manueverability and playfulness, and an ultra-smooth ride for ultimate ride control.
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Alpha is an all-mountain binding for the person who is looking for a memorable experience on the hill.
This soft flexing, user-friendly binding focuses on Performance, comfort and convenience and is what make this binding so irresistible.
- Molded Plastic Rockered Baseplate
- Molded Plastic Uniback
- EVA Toe&Heel-Inserts
- Exofit Power Strap with Mini-Ratches
- Combi-Disk for 4x4 and 3HP Mounting
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|