Finally a performing and accessible ski to evolve with ease on track. Scalable race ski, the PURSUIT 11 CA is intended for intermediate skiers in search of progress.
With a suitable construction in Cap and composite core, it increases the resistance to the use and provides a soft and scalable character. Its Power Turn Rocker profile, combining a very light rocker in tip and a traditional camber on the entire length of the ski, facilitates the entry of cornering and liberates all its potential in carving. To finish, the new mounting Xelium brings a weight gain of 15% for better ergonomics and immediate grip in hand. A real treat!
Program: 100% piste
The new XELIUM system is 700g lighter than a conventional binding: men and women skiers can now evolve safely on a powerful system without being penalized by the weight of the bindings.
The system of XELIUM bindings combines excellent performance and an unparalleled lightness regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of this bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool.
Its concept is eco-designed: its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a system of traditional bindings.
The system XELIUM has thus won the ISPO Eco-responsibility Award in 2012 in Munich.
- Cap structure: This construction provides the ski with a smooth driving, ease of use and a very good durability. In fact, the ROSSITOP strengthens the durability of the ski. Manoeuvrability, comfort, ease.
- COMPOSITE CORE
- Carbon Absorption: The formula 1 of fibres at the service of the best skiability. Unbeatable lightweight and mechanical properties. The carbon fibre brings power, grip and acceleration.
- Height of the camber HIGH
- Height of the rocker LOW
- Length of the camber 90%
- Length of the rocker 10%
- EASYDRIVE profile of dimension lines: A gentle dimension line for more fluidity. Handling, safety and comfort.
- XELIUM System
- Toe lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Anti-friction toe piece AXITEC XELIEM
- XELIUM toe piece
- XELIUM toe piece system
- XELIUM heel piece:
- Heel piece vertical elasticity 12mm
- Brake XELIUM S 64-73 mm
- Heel piece adjustment XELIUM
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|