The most affordable and scalable within the Pursuit range, the PURSUIT 11 CA is intended for intermediate skiers looking for improvement in groomed track.
With an adapted construction in Full Cap and composite core, this ski is wear resistant and has a soft and scalable character. Its Power Turn Rocker profile, combining a very light rocker in tip and a traditional camber on the entire length of the ski, facilitates the entry of cornering and liberates all its potential in carving. Equally, its carbon reinforcement allows the ski to be very secure, comfortable and tolerant. To finish, the new mounting Xelium brings a weight gain of 15% for better ergonomics and immediate grip in hand.
The XELIUM binding system combines excellent performance and unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of these bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool.
Its concept is eco-designed: its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a traditional binding system.
The system XELIUM has thus won the ISPO Eco-responsibility Award in 2012 in Munich.
- Cap structure: This construction provides the ski with a smooth driving, ease of use and a very good durability. In fact, the ROSSITOP strengthens the durability of the ski. Manoeuvrability, comfort, ease.
- Core composite
- Carbon Absorption
- EASYDRIVE profile of dimension lines: A gentle dimension line for more fluidity. Handling, safety and comfort.
- Power Turn Rocker: on 90% of its length, this ski has a camber providing high power, excellent touch of snow and grip on track. The remaining 10% in tip is equipped with a rocker that allows the skier to trigger the turns with ease and control.
- XELIUM System
- Toe lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Anti-friction toe piece AXITEC XELIEM
- XELIUM toe piece
- XELIUM toe piece system
- XELIUM heel piece:
- Heel piece vertical elasticity 12mm
- Brake XELIUM S 64-73 mm
- Heel piece adjustment XELIUM
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|