Finally a performing and accessible ski to carve on track.
Scalable race ski, the PURSUIT 12 CA is intended for intermediate skiers in search of progress.
With a suitable construction in Cap and core in reinforced carbon, it increases the resistance to the use and provides a soft and scalable character while being performing. Its Power Turn Rocker profile, combining a very light rocker in tip and a traditional camber on the entire length of the ski, facilitates the entry of cornering and liberates all its potential in carving. To finish, the new mounting Xelium brings a weight gain of 15% for better ergonomics and immediate grip in hand. A real treat!
Program: 100% piste
The new system of XELIUM bindings combines excellent performance and an unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of this bindings XELIUM 110L is very simply and easily done without any tool.
Its concept is eco-designed: its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a system of traditional bindings. The system XELIUM has thus won the ISPO Eco-responsibility Award in 2012 in Munich. Its DIN adjustment values lie between 3.5 and 11.
- Cap structure: This construction provides the ski with a smooth driving, ease of use and a very good durability. In fact, the ROSSITOP strengthens the durability of the ski. Manoeuvrability, comfort, ease.
- Core composite
- Reinforced carbon
- Titanal Absorption : A construction that has been proven in competition. The glass fibre combined with a titanal plate provides the ski with more power, grip and extremely accurate curve drive.
- Height of the camber HIGH
- Height of the rocker LOW
- Length of the camber 90%
- Length of the rocker 10%
- EASYDRIVE profile of dimension lines: A gentle dimension line for more fluidity. Handling, safety and comfort.
- Coating structure
- XELIUM System
- DIN value 3.5-11
- Toe lateral elasticity: 45 mm
Glider : AXITEC XELIUM
- XELIUM toe piece
- Toe piece system : XELIUM
- Heel piece : XELIUM
- Heel piece vertical elasticity : 12 mm
- Brake : XELIUM S / 64-73 mm
- Heel piece adjustment : XELIUM
- Soles length : 261 - 381 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|