Notice for those addicted to the track! The PURSUIT 13 CARBON is a performing and highly scalable race ski for the greatest pleasure of the athletic skiers in search of progress.
"Track is the place to be" this is how its manufacturer presented the Pursuit range of skis.
Benefiting from a unique construction, direct from the latest technologies of the Course service, it has a Power Turn rocker that, by combining a slight rocker in tip and a traditional camber on the entire length of the ski, allows you to facilitate the activation of turns and to deliver precision and grip in carving. Fun and accessible, its Carbon reinforcement allows the ski to be very secure, comfortable and tolerant. Moreover, the Diamond Shape volumes directly transmit support in order to facilitate the handling, accuracy and limit the efforts for more fun! A ski 100% track that would fill the inveterate groomed snow.
The new system of XELIUM bindings combines excellent performance and an unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of this bindings XELIUM 110L is very simply and easily done without any tool. Its DIN adjustment values lie between 3.5 and 11.
Its concept is eco-designed: its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a system of traditional bindings.
The system XELIUM has thus won the ISPO Eco-responsibility Award in 2012 in Munich.
- Structure IPS Diamond (Independent Pressuring System) : the volumes of the ski have been designed for transferring the highest energy directly toward the edge of the ski. This allows you to maximize grip limiting the efforts. Grip, Fluidity, Performance.
- Central Dualtec structure
- Wood Core
- Power Turn Rocker : On 90% of its length, this ski has a camber providing high power, excellent touch of snow and grip on track. The remaining 10%, in tip, is equipped with a low rocker that allows the skier to trigger the turns with ease and control. Track - Precision - Grip - Power - Speed - Acceleration.
Tip H Extremities: The ski structure is split at the ends in the tip and tail to release them while increasing accuracy at the beginning of the turn.
Intuitive drive, Power, Precision.
- OVERSIZE profile of side lines: Oversize dimension lines combine both very well built Carving dimension lines with modern waist widths. The width at the ends provides effective grip, power and precision. The width at waist increases the control and held in a curve. OVERSIZE Side cuts offer both manoeuvrability, power and control.
- Absorption CARBON. The formula 1 of fibres at the service of the best skiability. Unbeatable lightweight and mechanical properties. The carbon fibre brings power, grip and acceleration.
- Height of the camber HIGH
- Height of the rocker LOW
- Length of the camber *90%
- Length of the rocker *10%
- XELIUM System
- DIN value 3.5-11
- Toe lateral elasticity: 45 mm
Glider : AXITEC XELIUM
- XELIUM toe piece
- Toe piece system : XELIUM
- Heel piece : XELIUM
- Heel piece vertical elasticity : 12 mm
- Brake : XELIUM S / 64-73 mm
- Heel piece adjustment : XELIUM
- Soles length : 261 - 381 mm