Still performing in 2015, the PURSUIT 13 X is a performing and highly scalable race ski for the greatest pleasure of the athletic skiers in search of progress.
Benefiting from a unique construction, direct from the latest technologies of the Race service, it has a Power Turn rocker that, by combining a slight rocker in tip and a traditional camber on the entire length of the ski, allows you to facilitate the activation of turns and to deliver precision and grip in carving. Fun and accessible, its construction allows it to be very reassuring, comfortable and tolerant.
A ski 100% track that would fill the inveterate groomed snow.
The new system of XELIUM bindings combines excellent performance and an unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of this bindings XELIUM 110L is very simply and easily done without any tool. Its DIN adjustment values lie between 3.5 and 11.
Its concept is eco-designed: its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a system of traditional bindings.
The system XELIUM has thus won the ISPO Eco-responsibility Award in 2012 in Munich.
- Construction : Minicap / Central Dualtec
- Wood core
Oversize sidecuts: they combine the very well carved sidecuts of the Carving skis and the width of the modern boards. The width at the ends provides effective grip, power and precision. The width at waist increases the grip in curve and the control.
- Power Turn Rocker: on 90% of its length, this ski has a camber providing high power, excellent touch of snow and grip on track. The remaining 10% in tip is equipped with a rocker that allows the skier to trigger the turns with ease and control.
- DIN value 3.5-11
- Toe lateral elasticity: 45 mm
Glider : AXITEC XELIUM
- XELIUM toe piece
- Toe piece system : XELIUM
- Heel piece : XELIUM
- Heel piece vertical elasticity : 12 mm
- Brake : XELIUM S / 64-73 mm
- Heel piece adjustment : XELIUM
- Soles length : 261 - 381 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|