referencia : RACIX01+RCCB032
"Track is the place to be" this is how its manufacturer presented the Pursuit range of skis. Race ski of high performance, the PURSUIT 14 TPI2 is intended for very good skiers who are looking for performance and maximum accuracy. The version TPI22 (AR)...ROSSIGNOL
"Track is the place to be" this is how its manufacturer presented the Pursuit range of skis. Race ski of high performance, the PURSUIT 14 TPI2 is intended for very good skiers who are looking for performance and maximum accuracy. The version TPI22 (AR) has the same construction as the Pursuit 14 X but in a more sporty style.
In fact, its construction uses latest technologies of the Service Course for creating a very scalable ski. The Power Turn Rocker, combining a very light rocker in tip and a traditional camber on the entire length of the ski, facilitates the entry of cornering and liberates all its potential in carving. In addition, the new VAS Aramid Basalt Central allows the ski to absorb vibrations and increase liveliness. The Diamond Shape volumes directly transmit support in order to facilitate the handling, accuracy and limit the efforts for more fun!
Program: 100% piste
Axium 110 S is a powerful binding composed of a Dual Action II toe piece allowing a multidirectional trigger and an Axium heel piece offering excellent comfort of use.
Axium 110 is a light and easy to use binding, mounted on a TPI? system, with an adjustment range of 3.5 to 11 DIN.
The ideal mounting of all the skiers looking for lightness, ease of use and reliability.
- Structure IPS DIAMOND - CENTRAL DUALTEC The Central Dualtec is the combination of a sandwich and a cap construction. The sandwich construction is located under the feet for efficient grip, the cap at the ends facilitates the triggering of the turns.
- Height of the camber HIGH
- Height of the rocker LOW
- Length of the camber 90%
- Length of the rocker 10%
- Technology: POWER TURN ROCKER. On 90% of its length, this ski has a camber providing high power, excellent touch of snow and grip on track. The remaining 10%, in tip, is equipped with a low rocker that allows the skier to trigger the turns with ease and control. Track - Precision - grip.
- Tip H EXTREMITIES. The ski structure is split at the ends in the tip and tail to release them while increasing accuracy at the beginning of the turn. Intuitive drive, Power, Precision.
- Absorption VAS ARAMID BASALT CENTRAL. The association of the Aramid and the Basalt ´provides the ski with a keen, responsive and stable character. The Aramid / Basalt complex offers precision and tolerance throughout driving the curve.
- OVERSIZE profile of side lines:
- TPI2 System
- Toe lateral elasticity 45 mm
- AXITEC 3 Glider
- DUAL ACTION II toe piece
- Toe piece system TPI2
AXIUM heel piece +
- Heel piece vertical elasticity 12mm
- Brake 2P S / 64-73 mm
- Heel piece adjustment TP12
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|