ROSSIGNOL PURSUIT 16 TPX + AXM 110 L 2014

referencia : RACIT01+RCCB034

"Track is the place to be" this is how its manufacturer presented the Pursuit range of skis. Race ski of high performance, the PURSUIT 16 TPX is intended for very good skiers who are looking for performance and maximum accuracy.

ROSSIGNOL Rossignol
Elige tu talla
talla de la marca
No disponible
Solo queda? antes de estar entregado el ?
Gastos de transporte a partir de  0,00 €
239,90 €
Rebaja
-52%
499,90 €
Precio de venta al público aconsejado en 2014

descripcion

  • Disciplina
    • Pista
  • Nivel
    • Avanzado
  • Estado
    • Nuevo
  • Garantia
    • 1 ano
  • Tipo
    • Hombre
  • Año
    • 2014
  • Tamano aconsejado
    • 5 a 15 cm menos
  • Type of binding
    • Sistema
  • AJUSTE
    • Todas tallas sin herramientas
  • VALOR DIN
    • 3,5--->11 (esquiador de 35 a 110 Kg)
  • Arqueo
    • Puente tradicional + Rocker de espátula

ROSSIGNOL PURSUIT 16 TPX + AXM 110 L 2014

"Track is the place to be" this is how its manufacturer presented the Pursuit range of skis. Race ski of high performance, the PURSUIT 16 TPX is intended for very good skiers who are looking for performance and maximum accuracy.
Benefiting from a construction resulting from the latest technologies of Service Course, this ski is a guarantee. Its Power Turn Rocker, combining a very light rocker in tip and a traditional camber on the entire length of the ski, facilitates the entry of cornering and liberates all its power in carving. The new VAS Ti Basalt allows the ski to absorb vibrations and increase control. Moreover, the Diamond Shape directly transmits support in order to facilitate the handling, accuracy and limit the efforts for more grip and fun!

Program: 100% piste

BINDING:
Axium 110 is a powerful binding composed of a Dual Action II toe piece allowing a multidirectional trigger and an Axium heel piece offering excellent comfort of use.
Axium 110 is a light and easy to use binding, mounted on a TPI? system, with an adjustment range of 3.5 to 11 DIN.
The ideal mounting of all the skiers looking for lightness, ease of use and reliability.

INFORMACIÓN TÉCNICA :

'
- IPS DIAMOND - MINICAP SANDWICH structure. Very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The edges are right for more performance whatever the conditions are.

- WOOD CCORE

- Height of the camber HIGH
- Height of the rocker LOW
- Length of the camber 90%
- Length of the rocker 10%

- Tip H EXTREMITIES. The ski structure is split at the ends in the tip and tail to release them while increasing accuracy at the beginning of the turn. Intuitive drive, Power, Precision.

- OVERSIZE profile of side lines. Oversize dimension lines combine both very well built Carving dimension lines with modern waist widths. The width at the ends provides effective grip, power and precision.

- Side lines 124-74-104

- Technology : POWER TURN ROCKER. On 90% of its length, this ski has a camber providing high power, excellent touch of snow and grip on track. The remaining 10%, in tip, is equipped with a low rocker that allows the skier to trigger the turns with ease and control. Track - Precision - grip.

- System: TPX

BINDING
- DIN : 3.5-11
- Toe lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- AXITEC 3 Glider
- Heel piece: DUAL ACTION II
- System TPI2 : ski/bindings system that consists in the integration of a beam in composite in an interface divided into two parts. The rail, combined with the pieces of elastomer at its ends for vibration absorption, promotes spring and rebound by transmitting pressure to the tip and tail. The binding slides in this beam and allows the adjustment of different sizes without tool.
- AXIUM heel piece +: Easy step-in design and easy-open heel piece. • The composite materials used make this binding exceptionally lightweight.
- Heel piece vertical elasticity : 12 mm
- Brake 2P L / 70-85 mm
- TÜV Certified : All ROSSIGNOL binders are developed to ensure a maximum of safety for skiers. The TÜV Munich certified our products, it ensures that they are complying with the requirements of safety standards, and verifies that our industrial means of assembly are able to manufacture respecting these requirements

Espátula (mm) Patin (mm) Talón (mm) Radio (m) Peso (g) Unit weight