ROSSIGNOL PURSUIT JR + XELIUM KID 45 S JR 2014

referencia : RACJY11+RC1K055

The children ski Rossignol PURSUIT JR is easy to grasp for aspiring champions.

ROSSIGNOL EKO:/Brands/rossignol_logo.png
Elige tu talla
talla de la marca
No disponible
Solo queda? antes de estar entregado el ?
Gastos de transporte a partir de  12,00 €
59,90 €
Rebaja
-62%
79,90 €
159,90 €
Precio de venta al público aconsejado en 2014

descripcion

  • Disciplina
    • Polivalente
  • Nivel
    • Intermedio-Bueno
  • Estado
    • Nuevo
  • Garantia
    • 1 ano
  • Tipo
    • Ninos
  • Año
    • 2014
  • Tamano aconsejado
    • 5 a 15 cm menos
  • AJUSTE
    • Todas tallas sin herramientas
  • VALOR DIN
    • 0,75-4,5_skieur_jusqu'a_45_Kg
  • Arqueo
    • Puente tradicional + Rocker de espátula

ROSSIGNOL PURSUIT JR + XELIUM KID 45 S JR 2014

The children ski Rossignol PURSUIT JR is easy to grasp for aspiring champions.
As for technology, the flex of the ski varies depending on its size to adapt always better to the weight and size of the young skier and provide a solid foundation to this future champion. In addition, this ski has the POWER TURN ROCKER which means that over 90% of its length is equipped with a camber providing high power, excellent touch of snow and grip on track while the remaining 10%, in tip, is equipped with a low rocker that allows the skier to trigger the turns with ease and control.
With this easy and reassuring ski your child can progress with confidence!

This Rossignol PURSUIT JR + XELIUM KID 45 S pack will be the winter partner accompanying your child day after day in his progression.

BINDING
The Rossignol PURSUIT JR are mounted with the XELIUM KID 45 S bindings adapted to juniors' size.
The XELIUM KID system of bindings is compatible with the standard of children footwear and also the standard of adult footwear. It combines excellent performance and an unparalleled lightness regarding the safety of young skiers. The fitting and adjustment of these bindings is very simply and easy The values of DIN adjustment range from 0.75 to 4.5.

INFORMACIÓN TÉCNICA :

'
- EASYDRIVE SIDECUT: A gentle dimension line for more fluidity. Handling, safety and comfort.
- CAP: This construction provides the ski with a smooth driving, ease of use and a very good durability. In fact, the ROSSITOP strengthens the durability of the ski. Manoeuvrability, comfort, ease.

BINDING
- DIN: 0,75/4,5
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 35 mm
- Toe piece - anti-friction: Xelium Kid Adapter
Toe piece: CI6 Kid
Toe piece - system: Xelium Kid
Heel piece: LJ CI6 Kid
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity: 12 mm
- Brake: Xelium Kid / max 67mm