Designed for rushing in track, the PURSUIT SENSOR3 130 has the patented concept Sensor3 (3 points of contact) on the Racing shoes of high performance.
Thus, the construction of the shell optimizes the contacts with the support areas metatarsus/heel for more sensations and performance. The sole of bottom of shell is narrow, allowing the 3 points of contact (metatarsus and heel) to be in direct contact with polycarbonate insert of the liner. This very rigid insert increases the reactivity of the boot. To finish, its internal anatomic shape of 100 mm offers a fit near the foot for optimal responsiveness, amplified by its rigid flex of 130.
An effective shoe ideal for skiers who want to master to perfection their line on the track.
- Width front-foot: 100 mm
- Index of flex: 130
- Material of the shell: Polyether + Sensor3 Polycarbonate Insert
- Material of the cuff: Polyether + Polyether Insert
- Sole of shell bottom: Pu Foam Hard
- Liner technology: Thermo Optisensor Fit
- Tongue of the liner: One-Piece Toe Box
- Materials of the buckles: 4 Micro - 100% Aluminium
- Buckles' teeth: Adjustable Teeth 3 Positions
- Canting : Double Canting
- Spoiler : Lateral
- Power Strap : 40 mm
- Heel piece: Comfort
- Race DNA structure: with an internal shape of 100 mm that inserts its DNA in our World Cup shoes. The angle between the shell and the collar is the one of the race shoes, this ensures a very high level of performance.
> Anatomic cuff: combination of performance and anatomy.
> Close to the leg, it promotes the lateral transfers of support, the passages from edge to edge are more accurate.
> With an insert in rigid material, it is very solid, the rear support is excellent, the relaunch is powerful.
|Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|