referencia : RACBD02+RCCD041
Back in 2014 for the great happiness of the skiers who want to taste the joys of the ski racing with accessible skis, the RADICAL 5 RSX is a technical and performing ski "directed to conformed young skiers who dream of skiing in the footsteps of the champions...ROSSIGNOL
Back in 2014 for the great happiness of the skiers who want to taste the joys of the ski racing with accessible skis, the RADICAL 5 RSX is a technical and performing ski "directed to conformed young skiers who dream of skiing in the footsteps of the champions of the discipline", announced its manufacturer. Slalom type with adapted sidecuts, it benefits from a sandwich-like high quality construction with wood core and a very slight rocker in tip to facilitate the triggering of turns. With Oversized sidecuts, riding in big waves is facilitated, while maintaining a dynamic and precise temperament. Versatile and relatively accessible, this is the perfect ski to discover the speed in slalom while developing its technique.
The new system of XELIUM bindings combines excellent performance and an unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of this bindings XELIUM 110L is very simply and easily done without any tool.
Its concept is eco-designed: its environmental impact is reduced by 35% compared to the life cycle of a system of traditional bindings. The system XELIUM has thus won the ISPO Eco-responsibility Award in 2012 in Munich. Its DIN adjustment values lie between 3.5 and 11.
- Minicap Sandwich structure : Very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The edges are right for more performance whatever the conditions are.
- Core : wood
- Oversize side lines: Oversize dimension lines combine both very well built Carving dimension lines with modern waist widths. The width at the ends provides effective grip, power and precision. The width at waist increases the control and held in a curve. OVERSIZE Side cuts offer both manoeuvrability, power and control.
- System: Xelium
- DIN value 3.5-11
- Toe lateral elasticity: 45 mm
Glider : AXITEC XELIUM
- XELIUM toe piece
- Toe piece system : XELIUM
- Heel piece : XELIUM
- Heel piece vertical elasticity : 12 mm
- Brake : XELIUM S / 64-73 mm
- Heel piece adjustment : XELIUM
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|