Largely inspired by the race skis of the Rossignol range, the RADICAL 7 RSX combines the Oversize technology to an efficient core combining wood and carbon; the result is a ski incredibly stable, easy to take in hand and very efficient. Its radius of Géant ski will seduce the followers of the carving and performance ski because it is one of the best scalable race skis of high performance.
Program: 100% piste
Light, the heel piece of Axium is designed for an easy fitting. The increased length of the jaws allows you to detach it without effort. Axium 110S is a light and easy to use binding, mounted on a TPI? system, with an adjustment range of 3.5 to 11 DIN planned for all mountain mid-weight skiers.
- Oversize Sidecut : The Oversized sidecuts combines the very deep Carving ski sidecut with current waist widths. The width at tip and tail delivers effective grip as well as power and precision. The underfoot width gives increased control and better hold in turns. OVERSIZE Sidecuts offer manoeuvrability, power and control
- Absorption Carbon : The formula 1 of fibres at the service of the best skiability. Unbeatable lightweight and mechanical properties. The carbon fibre brings power, grip and acceleration. It requires a great deal of work for adaptation of the core and flexibilities, but well controlled, it provides a single snow touch and breath-taking performance.
- Minicap Sandwich : Solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The sidewalls are straight for better performance in all conditions.
- Wood core
- System: TPI2.
- Heel piece: Dual Action III, Interface TPI2, Antifriction Axitec2, elasticity 45mm
- Heel piece: Axium, adjusting length TPI2, brake 2P S / 64-73mm, elasticity 12mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|