referencia : RA2BN01
referencia : DC80015
Belonging to the Race range, as many warn you, this ski is as subtle as a sledgehammer. Indeed, the RADICAL 9 SL SLANT NOSE TI IBOX "is directed to competitors and technical skiers who need a powerful high performance ski with the modernity of the SL carving dimension lines", announced its manufacturer. Very powerful, this slalom ski has a SL sandwich type construction, which, associated with the Oversize technology, makes an agile and powerful ski in short turns. In addition, the technology Slant Nose which relies on an asymmetric tip improves the distribution of the weight of the skier and the inertia of the ski. Exclusive, it is reserved for technical and performing skiers who are looking for an energetic and precise ski in short turns.
MAXIMUM LENGTH OF 337 MN
- Slant Nose Technology: optimizes the ski/snow contact by acting on the tip. Volume of the spatula reduced 15% : less inertia, more lightness. A ski more fun, more available, easier to control when the skier is committed. Displacement of the centre of gravity in 2 directions: - Toward the internal edge, for a more direct weight/power transfer. Extremely effective progressive attaching. - Toward the bottom, the more near the snow, down closer to the snow for a great ski / snow contact, precision and tolerance. A technology that also allows a gain in performance on the track. Hook, performance, control, accuracy, tolerance.
- Structure Minicap Sandwich
- Wood Fibro/Metal core
- Power Turn Rocker : This ski has high traditional camber for 90% of its length, delivering power as well as excellent snowfeel and grip on the piste. The remaining 10%, at the tip, has a slight rocker making turns easier and more controllable. Piste - Precision - Grip - Power - Speed - Acceleration.
- Oversize side lines: Oversize dimension lines combine both very well built Carving dimension lines with modern waist widths. The width at the ends provides effective grip, power and precision. The width at waist increases the control and held in a curve. OVERSIZE Side cuts offer both manoeuvrability, power and control.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The PX 12 TI binding is a veritable concentration of innovation and technology.
It offers incredible performance and accuracy and an active transmission of energy.
Equipped with a large elastic stroke for an effective absorption of shocks and vibrations, it offers optimum security.
Finally, it remains light through the use of composite and titanium.
- Full Drive Concept
Full drive toe piece
- PX heel piece:
AFD Wide Teflon plate
Vertical elasticity - heel piece 45 mm
- Stop ski 100 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|