referencia : RA2BN01
referencia : RC2A004
Belonging to the Race range, as many warn you, this ski is as subtle as a sledgehammer. Indeed, the RADICAL 9 SL SLANT NOSE TI IBOX "is directed to competitors and technical skiers who need a powerful high performance ski with the modernity of the SL carving dimension lines", announced its manufacturer. Very powerful, this slalom ski has a SL sandwich type construction, which, associated with the Oversize technology, makes an agile and powerful ski in short turns. In addition, the technology Slant Nose which relies on an asymmetric tip improves the distribution of the weight of the skier and the inertia of the ski. Exclusive, it is reserved for technical and performing skiers who are looking for an energetic and precise ski in short turns.
MAXIMUM LENGTH OF 337 MN
- Slant Nose Technology: optimizes the ski/snow contact by acting on the tip. Volume of the spatula reduced 15% : less inertia, more lightness. A ski more fun, more available, easier to control when the skier is committed. Displacement of the centre of gravity in 2 directions: - Toward the internal edge, for a more direct weight/power transfer. Extremely effective progressive attaching. - Toward the bottom, the more near the snow, down closer to the snow for a great ski / snow contact, precision and tolerance. A technology that also allows a gain in performance on the track. Hook, performance, control, accuracy, tolerance.
- Structure Minicap Sandwich
- Wood Fibro/Metal core
- Power Turn Rocker : This ski has high traditional camber for 90% of its length, delivering power as well as excellent snowfeel and grip on the piste. The remaining 10%, at the tip, has a slight rocker making turns easier and more controllable. Piste - Precision - Grip - Power - Speed - Acceleration.
- Oversize side lines: Oversize dimension lines combine both very well built Carving dimension lines with modern waist widths. The width at the ends provides effective grip, power and precision. The width at waist increases the control and held in a curve. OVERSIZE Side cuts offer both manoeuvrability, power and control.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Axial² technology has been developed for the World Cup in collaboration with the athletes. The Axial² bindings thus provide a high level of precision, performance and security.
The Axial² 140 WC binding is intended for expert skiers seeking precision without compromise. It offers an adjustment range from 4-14. Associated with the Dual Action III toe piece, the Axial² heel piece directly transmits the maximum amount of power, and offers a great race allowing spring for a good shock absorption for skiing, with even more security, control and less risk of accidental triggering. Its length adjustment is fine, its AFD ultra wide and its wide mounting area optimizes the accuracy and the transmission of efforts.
It can be mounted on the plates R18 and I-Box or directly on flat ski.
- Toe lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Anti-friction Wide Free toe piece
- Heel piece system 18 mm
- DUAL ACTION III toe piece
- AXIAL2 RACE heel piece
- Heel piece vertical elasticity 25mm:
- * Brake Racing S 64-80 mm
- Racing Hell Piece adjustment 20 mm micro
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|