Any respectable freestyle range must have a weapon for breaking the rail and landing press on all modules. In ROSSIGNOL, this model is the RETOX.
This jib board with True Twin shape is equipped with the AmpTek Freestyle rocker combining traditional Camber, explosive pop, stability beyond reproach, and lightweight rocker in tips to make the RETOX sufficiently flexible and playful to go back in press without effort. This genuine "snow skate" has a shape integrating short tips to reduce the inertia but rigid to get a great pop.
The RETOX AMPTEK is a toy with which all riders with rather urban style will send tricks from all sides and jib everything they bump on their snowy path.
- Program: FREESTYLE
- Shape True Twin
- Core: Wood 6420
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Intermediate to Expert
- Flex rate: 6/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 420
- Waist: 248 to 254mm
- Sidecuts: 6.9 to 7.3m Deep Progressive
- Rocker camber AmpTek Freestyle: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek Freestyle and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 40% and a camber of 60%: Super pop, Super stable, rigid tips / flexible waist.
- Twin Freestyle: More rigid symmetric flex under the feet for increased pop and balance. More flexible shoe for more manoeuvrability and control.
- Wood core: A single essence of vertically laminated wood to offer you strength and comfort without ruining you.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
Comfortable, simple and easy to use, the CLASSIC is aimed primarily at the beginner to good rider progressing well on track, in park and powdery.
Simple and robust, this attachment with classical entrance allows you to benefit from all the APO know-how at a very attractive price.
Spoiler with progressive flex with triple EVA density for comfort, precision and performance
- Ankle strap in thermoformed foam ideally matches the boots to delete any point of compression.
- Toe strap matches the shape of your boots thanks to its flexible EVA. Its structure directly transmits your efforts to the board.
- Ratchet in alum with click fast
- Injected base plate in reinforced nylon, the bi-material pads deliver comfort and softness in the ride
- 4x4 disc suitable for the majority of boards of the market since it is the industry standard.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|