referencia : REDWC08
referencia : FI13MFIVE-TOXIC
Any respectable freestyle range must have a weapon for breaking the rail and landing press on all modules. In ROSSIGNOL, this model is the RETOX.
This jib board with True Twin shape is equipped with the AmpTek Freestyle rocker combining traditional Camber, explosive pop, stability beyond reproach, and lightweight rocker in tips to make the RETOX sufficiently flexible and playful to go back in press without effort. This genuine "snow skate" has a shape integrating short tips to reduce the inertia but rigid to get a great pop.
The RETOX AMPTEK is a toy with which all riders with rather urban style will send tricks from all sides and jib everything they bump on their snowy path.
- Program: FREESTYLE
- Shape True Twin
- Core: Wood 6420
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Intermediate to Expert
- Flex rate: 6/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 420
- Waist: 248 to 254mm
- Sidecuts: 6.9 to 7.3m Deep Progressive
- Rocker camber AmpTek Freestyle: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek Freestyle and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 40% and a camber of 60%: Super pop, Super stable, rigid tips / flexible waist.
- Twin Freestyle: More rigid symmetric flex under the feet for increased pop and balance. More flexible shoe for more manoeuvrability and control.
- Wood core: A single essence of vertically laminated wood to offer you strength and comfort without ruining you.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
The Five is the versatile all mountain binding, ready for anyone who wants to step up a level. This model has improved padding on the I-Fusion strap and the EVA KushControl padding for the highbacks for extra comfort. New LSR buckles have also been added for ease of adjustment and choice between fast rear entry or side entry.
- The moulded H-series rockered baseplate for balance and ease of entry/exit, and adjustable toe ramp for perfect fit.
- Ventilated UniBack highbacks with KushControl padding to keep the pressure on your board and not on your legs.
- PowerStrap I-Fusion, with improved padding and LSR buckles to give you the choice of quick and easy rear entry, or conventional side entry.
- Tool free adjustment of highback tilt.
- Disk mounting 4x4 and 3HP
- Medium rigidity for grippy and responsive all-terrain riding, enough flex for freestyle.
- Type: All mountain
- Stiffness: 2/5
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|