referencia : REDWC08
referencia : RG20013-12
Any respectable freestyle range must have a weapon for breaking the rail and landing press on all modules. In ROSSIGNOL, this model is the RETOX.
This jib board with True Twin shape is equipped with the AmpTek Freestyle rocker combining traditional Camber, explosive pop, stability beyond reproach, and lightweight rocker in tips to make the RETOX sufficiently flexible and playful to go back in press without effort. This genuine "snow skate" has a shape integrating short tips to reduce the inertia but rigid to get a great pop.
The RETOX AMPTEK is a toy with which all riders with rather urban style will send tricks from all sides and jib everything they bump on their snowy path.
- Program: FREESTYLE
- Shape True Twin
- Core: Wood 6420
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Intermediate to Expert
- Flex rate: 6/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 420
- Waist: 248 to 254mm
- Sidecuts: 6.9 to 7.3m Deep Progressive
- Rocker camber AmpTek Freestyle: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek Freestyle and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 40% and a camber of 60%: Super pop, Super stable, rigid tips / flexible waist.
- Twin Freestyle: More rigid symmetric flex under the feet for increased pop and balance. More flexible shoe for more manoeuvrability and control.
- Wood core: A single essence of vertically laminated wood to offer you strength and comfort without ruining you.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
Back in 2013, the CAGE V2 is a light binding that focuses on comfort and flexibility. Not neglecting performance, it revisits its components in order to improve and become an even more efficient and comfortable binding. To be more precise, it is equipped with:
- a mono-block flange in nylon fibres of glass more flexible that the HCX series,
- new lean flanks,
- a spoiler and perforated straps,
- a gas pedal adjustable without tools
- the new pads in EVA foam Triad 3 zones toes-disc-heel.
An accessible binding due to its flexibility and price that will be the unanimity among riders.
- Buckles - materials: AlumaLight
- Flange: CPU2
- Spoiler : MainFrame
- Straps : Pounder
- Triad Pads 40-50 Shores : The bearing shells in EVA envelop the gas pedal, the disc and the heel for shock absorption and considerable less vibration.
- EVA indicator of durability: All our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|