referencia : RG10003
Any respectable freestyle range must have a weapon for breaking the rail and landing press on all modules. In ROSSIGNOL, this model is the RETOX.
This jib board with True Twin shape is equipped with the AmpTek Freestyle rocker combining traditional Camber, explosive pop, stability beyond reproach, and lightweight rocker in tips to make the RETOX sufficiently flexible and playful to go back in press without effort. This genuine "snow skate" has a shape integrating short tips to reduce the inertia but rigid to get a great pop.
The RETOX AMPTEK is a toy with which all riders with rather urban style will send tricks from all sides and jib everything they bump on their snowy path.
- Program: FREESTYLE
- Shape True Twin
- Core: Wood 6420
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Intermediate to Expert
- Flex rate: 6/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 420
- Waist: 248 to 254mm
- Sidecuts: 6.9 to 7.3m Deep Progressive
- Rocker camber AmpTek Freestyle: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek Freestyle and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 40% and a camber of 60%: Super pop, Super stable, rigid tips / flexible waist.
- Twin Freestyle: More rigid symmetric flex under the feet for increased pop and balance. More flexible shoe for more manoeuvrability and control.
- Wood core: A single essence of vertically laminated wood to offer you strength and comfort without ruining you.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
Inescapable model of the 2012 range, the CUDA V2 is a very powerful binding that combines a max of comfort and precision. The goal of its manufacturing criteria is to minimize the weight, maximize the power, the maintenance and the reaction time.
Thus it has a extruded hoop and a perforated asymmetric spoiler, new
more wrapping and more dynamic straps, with new faster and more manoeuvrable buckles and a bed-of-foot completely covered with EVA compresses for a comfort
with pen weight.
A good value for riders who demand the best in terms of maintenance, comfort and responsiveness to ride with pleasure all playgrounds offered by the mountain.
- Buckles - materials: GripLight
- Flange: HCX-33
- Spoiler : Contour Light with Heel Grip
A piece of rubber is embedded at the bottom of the EVA pad of the spoiler to prevent the heel of your boot from gliding, thus ensuring a perfect fit and an immediate reaction to each of your movements.
- Straps : 40oz
- Tilted gas pedal: The closest your boot is to the gas pedal, the more you gain in precision. We have tilted the gas pedals on some of our bindings, thereby increasing the surface area in contact with the haystack on the zone of toes and opening the way to a whole new sensation of contact with the board.
- Tilted foot bed 3°: A light tilt of 3° toward the front retains the natural alignment of the feet and legs, relieving the tension of a larger distance between the feet and increasing the pressure at the nose and tail for higher ollies and longer butters.
- Gel cushions: Bindings is never too padded. We have therefore replaced the EVA pads for gel pads under each of three areas of the foot support to maximize shock absorption, eliminate vibration and minimize fatigue.
- EVA indicators of hardness: all our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
- EHT Extruded Heelcup Tech (arch) : 50% more reactive, 20«» lighter. Micro-adjustments ensure your freedom of movement as well as an infinite number of options of size and centring.
- Colour: The bindings have two different colours.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|