referencia : 368403
Any respectable freestyle range must have a weapon for breaking the rail and landing press on all modules. In ROSSIGNOL, this model is the RETOX.
This jib board with True Twin shape is equipped with the AmpTek Freestyle rocker combining traditional Camber, explosive pop, stability beyond reproach, and lightweight rocker in tips to make the RETOX sufficiently flexible and playful to go back in press without effort. This genuine "snow skate" has a shape integrating short tips to reduce the inertia but rigid to get a great pop.
The RETOX AMPTEK is a toy with which all riders with rather urban style will send tricks from all sides and jib everything they bump on their snowy path.
- Program: FREESTYLE
- Shape True Twin
- Core: Wood 6420
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Intermediate to Expert
- Flex rate: 6/10
- Tips: Progressive Radius 420
- Waist: 248 to 254mm
- Sidecuts: 6.9 to 7.3m Deep Progressive
- Rocker camber AmpTek Freestyle: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek Freestyle and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 40% and a camber of 60%: Super pop, Super stable, rigid tips / flexible waist.
- Twin Freestyle: More rigid symmetric flex under the feet for increased pop and balance. More flexible shoe for more manoeuvrability and control.
- Wood core: A single essence of vertically laminated wood to offer you strength and comfort without ruining you.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
2015 novelty successfully entering into the range, the BALANCE is an all mountain snowboard binding with strong freestyle influence.
With its narrowed Slasher base plate and its 4D spoiler, it offers dynamism on the transfers of support and sufficient pop for a freestyle usage, while adding a good dose of comfort. As for maintenance, it is also the best since its 3D ankle strap assures infallible holding but preserving the necessary bending in torsion to avoid any compression point.
An awesome binding for the riders of good level that want a precise binding to continue improving their technique.
Base plate - Chassis
- ADJ toe ramp : Dual layer toe pad with super easy adjustment for an incredible transfer of support towards the edge located at the end of your feet.
- Canted Footbed : The base plate is inclined 3° for more comfort and control.
- Composite 30% : Combined with steel rods, the nylon with 30M% glass fibre has sufficient rigidity to assure maximum transmission while maintaining a lot of flexibility for excellent sensations.
- EVA : Base plate cushioning: EVA foams absorbs the contacts by absorbing vibrations.
- Power Heel-Lock : Tongue behind the arch that matches the back of the boot and prevents the heel from going up.
- Slasher Baseplate
- HB Filter
- Spoiler 4D
Straps - Buckles
- Viper Aluminium buckles
- Front-foot Deluxe Lock-In strap: All the support of the Lock-in toe straps, with more comfort.
- 3D Supreme ankle strap: The new 3D Strap, soft and padded for a sensation of optimum comfort. The flex in torsion provides support without pressure points. Try it and you will love it.
- Universal disc
- Strap Micro Max adjustment: Fast and precise adjustment without tools and allowing centring the strap quickly on your boots to improve comfort and holding.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|