referencia : RGE0010
The RETOX is a true-twin powerhouse is built for pure park pandemonium.
The stiffer, ultra-blunt tip and tail provide monstrous pop and smooth swing weight, while AmpTek Freestyle enhances stability at high speed to set-your-spin and stomp the biggest hits in the park, so you never come up short.
- Rossignol's three award-winning and patented rocker/camber blends are each tailored to a specific riding style. AmpTek FREESTYLE features stiffer tips and a softer waist with 60% camber between the feet for explosive pop and stability, and 40% rocker at the tips for catch-free spins and landings for total freestyle domination.
- Has greater elongation before break than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it our #1 choice for customized flex and torsional resistance. Glass fiber also stabilizes the mechanical properties of our wood cores over time.
- A single type of wood, vertically laminated to give you durability and comfort without breaking the bank.
- A symmetrical flex, stiffer under the binding areas for better pop and balance underfoot with a softer waist for easy manipulation and control.
|Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|
The BATTLE is an entry-level all-mountain binding that takes the struggle out of snowboard progression.
MainFrame highbacks, Draft toe and heel straps, and CPU baseplates with Puffy Pad footbeds provide strong power transmission, comfort and response whether playing in the park or ripping all-mountain.
Step into the Battle and get ready to throw down.
- The MainFrame highback utilizes a rigid center frame for massive heelside power with specifically engineered flex zones for incredible mobility side to side.
- Two zones of compression thermoformed EVA padding for comfort and vibration absorption.
- Diecast aluminum construction for durability combined with Fit-In systempat.pending and freewheel ratchets for quick entry and easy exit.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|