Lightweight and robust, the RG1 BLACK/SOLAR are very comfortable goggles specially designed to provide excellent visibility on the days of bad weather with a protection of category 1.
With its screen of cylindrical shape, it offers a wide field of vision and adapts to all shapes of faces without applying any pressure of the goggles on the face thanks to its quality foam.
Its yellow screen has an anti-fog treatment to remain effective no matter what happens. Similarly, its ventilation system regulates the temperature inside of the goggles.
These goggles, simple but clever, are the essential accessory to protect your eyes with style and security.
- Screen Material: Polycarbonate
- Screen Type: supplied with a blue and transparent screen
- Protection of the screen: category 1 / VLT: 53 to 80% (adapted to covered to very covered weather)
The category UV (S1, S2 or S3), as well as the VLT, index of transmission of light, are key elements to choose a suitable lens for your practice.
- Colour of screen: Yellow
- Shape of screen: cylindrical
The cylindrical lenses Rossignol are plates of polycarbonate (PC) cut, formed, assembled with the interior glass. The glass is flat, and the final curve is given by the shape of the goggles.
- Anti-fog treatment: Rossignol glasses receive a treatment to prevent fogging on the glasses. This allows you to ski comfortably and in security throughout the day.
Adjustable hinges: Thanks to the adjustable hinges, the combination helmet / goggles is facilitated. The tension of the spring is offset toward the outside, which allows better positioning and less pressure of the mask on the face.
- Foam: simple
- Strap: double adjustment
- System of evacuation of the air: the vents allow fresh air to enter from the bottom of the goggles, and evacuate hot air and moisture from the top of the goggles. This allows you to regulate the temperature and to prevent fogging.