This lightweight and comfortable helmet RH2 MIPS is part of the high-end all mountain models of ROSSIGNOL.
The soft and removable ear protectors will provide you with comfort and warmth this winter while the reduced weight of the RH2 MIPS makes it very comfortable to wear. It is equipped with the MIPS technology, with a component placed between the outer shell and the head that slides in the impact, which has the effect of limiting the rotational effect of the shock and thus to mitigate the damage to the brain. On the other hand, its lightweight Light Shell construction combined with the Pro Fit make an ideal helmet for dynamic skiing, without compromise.
Finally, with this model you will benefit from an adjustable knob system that allows you to adjust the fit of the helmet for better comfort.
- Natural ventilation: Allows evacuating the hot air and moisture in order to regulate the temperature for better comfort.
- Pro Fit: - Precision and comfort, a perfect fit for a dynamic ski, without compromise
- Light Shell In-Mold: Plate of 1 mm Polycarbonate (PC) preformed to create the external shell, and then the foam of inner absorption, the PSE, is injected directly to the inside of the outer shell. Lighter than a traditional construction . Less inertia. Closer to the head.
- Size control
- MIPS (ROTATIONAL FORCE AND OBLIQUE IMPACTS): Unfortunately, in all action sports brain wounds and injuries are frequent. The accident statistics show that the most frequent impacts occur in oblique manner. During the fall or of the impact, a rotational force is created. On the Rossignol helmets equipped with the MIPS® technology, a component placed between the outer shell and the head slides in the impact, which has the effect of limiting the rotational effect of the shock and thus to mitigate the damage to the brain. Numerous studies have shown a reduction of brain damage during an oblique impact with a helmet with MIPS® technology.
- Weight: 420g
- Certification: CE EN1077 - ASTM 2040
- Outer shell: PC In Mold
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|