Junior version of the legendary freeride ski, S7 PRO JR borrowed from its eldest the modern and durable shape, but retains a softer flex and sizes suitable for young riders from 10 to 15 years old. Returning in 2014 still powerful, its Powder Turn Rocker provides it with an incredible flotation which makes it so manageable, easy to drive and tolerant, in the big slopes as to squeeze between the trees.
The S7 Pro is the perfect toy for the young riders lovers of big powdery snow and who want to make their first traces 60% of the time in the powdery snow and 40% on track.
- Manufacturer's weight : 3.0 kg
- Structure : CAP
- Core: Wood Core
- Height of the camber: Low
- Height of the rocker: High
- Length of the camber: *50%*
- Length of the rocker: *50%*
- Tip : Spoon Tip
- Sidecut 118-90-108
- Technology : Powder Turn Rocker
- Profile of sidecut: centred
- Radius of the ski: 19.3 m (160)
- System: Open
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The bindings of the range Atomic FFG 7 are ideal for freeski beginners and light skiers.
Adapted to the weight of juniors to ensure optimum safety, they are perfectly designed to allow any manoeuvre, slides on rails with deep snow.
- Stop ski 90mm
- Automatic Wing Adjustment