Junior version of the legendary freeride ski, S7 PRO JR borrowed from its eldest the modern and durable shape, but retains a softer flex and sizes suitable for young riders from 10 to 15 years old. Returning in 2014 still powerful, its Powder Turn Rocker provides it with an incredible flotation which makes it so manageable, easy to drive and tolerant, in the big slopes as to squeeze between the trees.
The S7 Pro is the perfect toy for the young riders lovers of big powdery snow and who want to make their first traces 60% of the time in the powdery snow and 40% on track.
- Manufacturer's weight : 3.0 kg
- Structure : CAP
- Core: Wood Core
- Height of the camber: Low
- Height of the rocker: High
- Length of the camber: *50%*
- Length of the rocker: *50%*
- Tip : Spoon Tip
- Sidecut 118-90-108
- Technology : Powder Turn Rocker
- Profile of sidecut: centred
- Radius of the ski: 19.3 m (160)
- System: Open
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The PX 10 WIDE binding is packed with innovation and technology, for young male and female skiers.
Inspired by superior models, it offers incredible performance and accuracy and an active power transfer. Equipped with a large elastic stroke for an effective absorption of shocks and vibrations, it offers optimum security.
Finally, it remains light through the use of composite and titanium.
- Full Drive Concept
- FDC Nova toe piece
- PX heel piece:
- AFD Wide Teflon (anti-friction device)
- Vertical elasticity 25mm - heel piece 45 mm
- Ski brake : 3P wide, 90-100 mm
- Length adjustment heel: 45 mm
- Height: 20 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|