referencia : RACQE02
referencia : 7224O1.MAB
Junior version of the legendary freeride ski, S7 PRO JR borrowed from its eldest the modern and durable shape, but retains a softer flex and sizes suitable for young riders from 10 to 15 years old. Returning in 2014 still powerful, its Powder Turn Rocker provides it with an incredible flotation which makes it so manageable, easy to drive and tolerant, in the big slopes as to squeeze between the trees.
The S7 Pro is the perfect toy for the young riders lovers of big powdery snow and who want to make their first traces 60% of the time in the powdery snow and 40% on track.
- Manufacturer's weight : 3.0 kg
- Structure : CAP
- Core: Wood Core
- Height of the camber: Low
- Height of the rocker: High
- Length of the camber: *50%*
- Length of the rocker: *50%*
- Tip : Spoon Tip
- Sidecut 118-90-108
- Technology : Powder Turn Rocker
- Profile of sidecut: centred
- Radius of the ski: 19.3 m (160)
- System: Open
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The FREE TEN is a binding designed for improving young practitioners of freestyle / freeride.
This model benefits from the MARKER manufacturing quality guaranteeing performance and durability. The modern design of the FREE TEN will perfectly match with your favourite skis.
This MARKER bin7 will give you very good safety at an affordable price!
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 10
- Standing height without ski: 23mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-in Compact heel piece: A gem of efficiency. Benefiting from the usually excellent MARKER properties and a perfect combination between quality design, lightness and exceptional features. This heelpiece technology is thus ideal for the beginner and the occasional skier, because, in this area, the trigger safety and a convincing quality/price ratio constitute a major asset.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1434g (with brakes in 85) and 1440g (with brakes in 100)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|