Junior version of the legendary freeride ski, S7 PRO JR borrowed from its eldest the modern and durable shape, but retains a softer flex and sizes suitable for young riders from 10 to 15 years old. Returning in 2014 still powerful, its Powder Turn Rocker provides it with an incredible flotation which makes it so manageable, easy to drive and tolerant, in the big slopes as to squeeze between the trees.
The S7 Pro is the perfect toy for the young riders lovers of big powdery snow and who want to make their first traces 60% of the time in the powdery snow and 40% on track.
- Manufacturer's weight : 3.0 kg
- Structure : CAP
- Core: Wood Core
- Height of the camber: Low
- Height of the rocker: High
- Length of the camber: *50%*
- Length of the rocker: *50%*
- Tip : Spoon Tip
- Sidecut 118-90-108
- Technology : Powder Turn Rocker
- Profile of sidecut: centred
- Radius of the ski: 19.3 m (160)
- System: Open
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Belonging to the FREE range, intended for freeski, the FREE TEN bindings has all the approved qualities of the brand. A preforming front toe piece and an piece, a nice and efficient design that meets the needs of budding skiers looking for progress.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light
- AFD anti-friction plate: Gliding AFD
- Step-in heel : Compact
- Special equipment : royal family designs, freeride brake
- Standing height without ski: 23 mm