referencia : RACQE02
referencia : RC2A053
Junior version of the legendary freeride ski, S7 PRO JR borrowed from its eldest the modern and durable shape, but retains a softer flex and sizes suitable for young riders from 10 to 15 years old. Returning in 2014 still powerful, its Powder Turn Rocker provides it with an incredible flotation which makes it so manageable, easy to drive and tolerant, in the big slopes as to squeeze between the trees.
The S7 Pro is the perfect toy for the young riders lovers of big powdery snow and who want to make their first traces 60% of the time in the powdery snow and 40% on track.
- Manufacturer's weight : 3.0 kg
- Structure : CAP
- Core: Wood Core
- Height of the camber: Low
- Height of the rocker: High
- Length of the camber: *50%*
- Length of the rocker: *50%*
- Tip : Spoon Tip
- Sidecut 118-90-108
- Technology : Powder Turn Rocker
- Profile of sidecut: centred
- Radius of the ski: 19.3 m (160)
- System: Open
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Rossignol bindings for juniors are designed specifically for the young skiers and benefit from all the experience of the manufacturer.
The COMP J, with its DIN of 0.75 to 4.5 provides excellent security.
The adjustment of the heel piece on 60mm (5 to 6 shoe sizes) will follow your younger champions during several seasons.
- Toe piece: Dual Action Jr, antifriction Adapter, elasticity 35mm
- Heel piece: Comp J Rtl, adjustment 60mm, brake Comp 85mm, elasticity 12mm
- Height 14mm