referencia : RA2QE03
referencia : 7224O1.MAB
The all-new Sassy 7 is intended for budding female freeriders! In the lineage of its two daughters, the S7 W and the S3 W, the shape of the Sassy 7 makes freeride accessible: the long tips allow you to lift off easily in powdery snow while it maintains a traditional shape under the foot that allows you to have grip on the harshest snow!
If you dream of discovering new horizons without pain in the legs, this ski is made for you!
60% Powder / 40% All Mountain
- Cap structure
WOOD FIBERGLASS core
- Height of the camber LOW
- Height of the rocker HIGH
- Length of the camber 50%
- Length of the rocker 50%
- Tip SPOON TIP
- CENTERED profile of side lines:
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The FREE TEN is a binding designed for improving young practitioners of freestyle / freeride.
This model benefits from the MARKER manufacturing quality guaranteeing performance and durability. The modern design of the FREE TEN will perfectly match with your favourite skis.
This MARKER bin7 will give you very good safety at an affordable price!
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 10
- Standing height without ski: 23mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-in Compact heel piece: A gem of efficiency. Benefiting from the usually excellent MARKER properties and a perfect combination between quality design, lightness and exceptional features. This heelpiece technology is thus ideal for the beginner and the occasional skier, because, in this area, the trigger safety and a convincing quality/price ratio constitute a major asset.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1434g (with brakes in 85) and 1440g (with brakes in 100)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|