referencia : RADQE03
referencia : RCCA024
ROSSIGNOL has created the SASSY 7 so that intermediate female skiers can have a versatile and accessible freeride/all-mountain model.
This ski combines the best from different types of modern shapes: The rockers in tip and tail allow good flotation and facilitate cornering whereas the standard camber under waist provides good grip on hard snow.
The SASSY 7 offers manoeuvrability, ease and versatility to the future freeride female skiers so that pleasure is immediate and the improvement continuous!
- Air Tip: This Rossignol exclusive technology has been thought for freeride and large spaces! The tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain optimum torsional rigidity. The weight of the ski is redistributed, the tip is alleviated for more of ease, safety and flotation. The weight is concentrated at the centre of the ski to maximize control and power under the feet of the skier.
- Powder Turn Rocker: A construction with 50 % of camber under the foot and 50 % of Rocker in tip and tail. The left camber underfoot provides the skis with a catchy behaviour on groomed trails. The rocker in tip increases the flotation in powdery snow and allows accessing to new sensations without fatigue. The rocker in tail facilitates drive and control.
- Construction Cap
- Wood core
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
THE AXIUM 100 L is a powerful binding composed of a Dual Action II toe piece allowing a multidirectional trigger and an Axium heel piece offering excellent comfort of use. Light and easy to use, it provides maintenance and security for the off-road skier favouring the lightness (skis with a max width of 85 mm at waist).
- DIN value: 3/10
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Teflon
- BM2 toe piece:
- Heel piece: XP3 Eco
- Height: 16 mm
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Brake: 2P L / 70-85 mm
- Heel piece adjustment: 2P 24 mm