referencia : RCCA010
Notice to freeriders who want real fat skis on the feet. Belonging to the series 7 Women, the SAVORY 7 is the intermediate model of the range freeride woman (106 mm at waist) offering an excellent ski for powdery snow. Combining a rocker in tip, a traditional camber under the foot and a square heel with rocker, this ski is manageable, fun and very efficient, while being sufficiently versatile to go anywhere with ease. Integrating a core in Paulownia and the new technology Air Tip, it is 20% lighter for even more pleasure and comfort.
- Air Tip: This Rossignol exclusive technology has been thought for freeride and large spaces! The tip is both filled with air for maximum lightness and structured to maintain optimum torsional rigidity. The weight of the ski is redistributed, the tip is alleviated for more of ease, safety and flotation. The weight is concentrated at the centre of the ski to maximize control and power under the feet of the skier.
- Powder Turn Rocker: A construction with 50 % of camber under the foot and 50 % of Rocker in tip and tail. The left camber underfoot provides the skis with a catchy behaviour on groomed trails. The rocker in tip increases the flotation in powdery snow and allows accessing to new sensations without fatigue. The rocker in tail facilitates drive and control.
- Free VAS: Perfect linkage between the Paulownia core and Air tip. VAS technology allows you getting very good comfort when shifting from one type of snow to another by limiting the vibrations. VAS technology makes the ski more controllable and secure, therefore, easier to access. This technology also makes the touch of snow softer and more comfortable for even more fun.
- Minicap Sandwich construction
- Paulownia wood core
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The AXIAL2 120 bindings provide optimal performance since they have a World Cup construction used by skiers at the highest level. The arms of the heel piece allow you to transfer the energy directly to the edges for more power, with respect to the suspended heel piece, it allows a better control. Elastic stroke of the heel piece of 25mm to avoid erratic disengagement. The committed freeskiers using skis between 100 to 120 mm maximum at waist will be impressed.
- DIN value: 3.5/12
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Wide Free
- Heel piece: ACS4
- Heel piece: X1 Compo
- Height: 20 mm
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 25 mm
- Brake: 3P XXL 100-120 mm
- Heel piece adjustment : 3P 45 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|