Is it still necessary to introduce the SCRATCH? This freestyle ski became mythical along the seasons where it has been able to adapt to the pro and intermediate riders in progress.
The SCRATCH is a solid and easy-to-ride ski who will accompany you in the park and the pipe to send tricks from all sides. This model is the preferred choice of the ROSSIGNOL freestyle team, the SCRATCH is the most medal awarded ski at the X-Games. And this is its strength, from intermediate to expert level, everybody appreciates the SCRATCH!
- Jib Tip: The short and round shape lets you reduce the inertia during rotations and hops. The construction in elastomer improves pop and shock absorption.
- Minicap Sandwich construction
- Microcell woodcore
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The NX 11 W B93 is a lightweight high-performance all-mountain binding with a 3.5-11 indicator range and 93mm brake.
The reinforced Full Action toepiece combined with the lightweight NX heel delivers maximum power transmission, shock absorption and an easy step-in design.
The NX 11 W B93 is designed for all-mountain skiers who want lightweight, ease-of-use and can be mounted on skis up to 93mm underfoot.
Rec. Ski Width: 83-93mm
- Weight 815 g
- DIN: 3.5/11
- Lateral elasticity-toe piece: 45 mm
- AFD AFC Plus plate
- FDC Nova toe piece
- Heel piece: NX
- Height interface: 16 mm
- Vertical elasticity- heel piece: 12 mm
- 2P brake 83-93 mm
- Height/width adjustment: 24mm